Whats is your favorite War Mistake... - Page 2

--
Boots

April 12th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Jtf2 your boys and other fellow servicemen were bombed and your laughin about it?
April 13th, 2004  
Jtf2

No im laughing at the poor jugement and lack of restraint of the pilot. I wasin't laughing i meant it in a...well i wasin't laughing

And redneck day or night dosen't the US military have the best equipment? shauldin't they be able to differentiate friend from foe?
April 13th, 2004  
Redneck

What makes you think I was trying to justify what happened? I said it was a tragedy and I meant it. My correction of your original statement (which has now been changed I see) was to help you get the facts straight.
No matter how much technology we have, there will always be a factor of human error, which unfortunately can have enormous consequences when the weapons of war are concerned. Just like the British helicopter collisions at the beginning of the war, it's terrible, but it is NOT an indictment of the British military or the British people, it was a terrible accident, nothing more.
--
Boots
April 13th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: ok

Yes, well there all horrible event, these blunders, but some are fnny, not funny ha-ha, you know, redicules....
April 13th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

ridiculous*

I saw this show on the History Channel the other day about the German pilot who got off course and accidently bombed the outskirts of London, starting the massive city bombings and the Blitz. That was a pretty big one.
April 13th, 2004  
Jtf2

i saw that one
April 13th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureRANGER
I saw this show on the History Channel the other day about the German pilot who got off course and accidently bombed the outskirts of London, starting the massive city bombings and the Blitz. That was a pretty big one.
and you can of course find it here:
http://www.military-quotes.com/milit...ary-movies.htm
along with all your favorite military and war documentaries..
April 13th, 2004  
Jtf2

lol publicity from admin lol
April 13th, 2004  
Redleg

Always...
May 2nd, 2004  
exmpfutureidfparatrooper

any war against israel for the arabs!!!!!!!!