Whats Your Battle Rattle Setup?

The army makes me wear IBA and kevlar but if i had it my way I would conduct combat operations in my underwear with spears and grenade launchers.

Well I have some airsoft and SAR gear.

I use my PASGT-V and ALICE for airsoft and I use a Harris Vest with an M16 mag pouch, two medi-packs, butt pack, canteen, and Camelbak for SAR.

Let's see IBE/ALICE
H-strap suspenders
2 M-16 Mag pouches
2 2QT. Canteens/gallon of water
This is my butt pack
Blackhawk%20LRRPs%20butt%20pack.jpglarge.jpg

Camelbak-Ambush-3L of Water.
L Flashlight
this is my web belt
1010.jpg

I don't like the plastic buckle that most web belts have.

In My But Pack I have my poncho, socks, Aid Kit with the morphine, that god it took me forever to get the seret. Normally an MRE, I have a pocket knife, soon I'll be getting a boot knife.

I don't think I missed anything.

The army makes me wear IBA and kevlar but if i had it my way I would conduct combat operations in my underwear with spears and grenade launchers.

I'm with you all the way mate. Give me a call when you hit General. :D

Bog standard RMC webbing set-up. Not allowed to have it any different till we're "in regiment". It's for purposes of "uniformity" whilst officers are in training.

When I get some money I'm going to get a new Harris Vest, ACU's, twomore M16 pouches, another butt pack, radio head set for airsoft.

damn, well I have no vests or anything, 'should probably get one, but anyways: spring mp5 on right thigh (secured with improvised webbing and utility belt ^-^) spring pistol, 2 mags on right thigh, double eagle g36c AEG slung diagonal over back, m203 stand alone, 12 mm

damn, well I have no vests or anything, 'should probably get one, but anyways: spring mp5 on right thigh (secured with improvised webbing and utility belt ^-^) spring pistol, 2 mags on right thigh, double eagle g36c AEG slung diagonal over back, m203 stand alone, 12 mm
You're FOURTEEN years old... reality check... *slap* wake up. This isn't the fantasy combat league where we sit around and say "Yeah, that'd be so cool I'd have a triple barreled .78 caliber caseless hyper rifle with my Rambo-Super-Duper-Paratrooper-Ranger-Seal-SpecialForces-GSG93.6 bullet-proof monkey suit that defies gravity".
:sick:
Otherwise cool.

lol, What Maytime said.

You kids should be saving your money instead of wasting it on wannabe gucci gear. Trust me, a nice fat savings account will pay off more in the long run.

on the outside on my vest I had two pouches for 7 9mm mags on my right side, on the left two pouches for 7 mags for my M4. fanny pack for small med kit, binos, etc... upper left a small pouch for my combat bandage. the carabeener was attached to the hand strap behind my neck. also usually had a 3 quart camel back

Single shot .22 training rifle, heavy as a freakin shotgun. All rabbits, squirrles and other small furry animals consider yourself warned.

Back