What's wrong with this picture ?

Venom PL

Originally posted by ronnieraygun

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/070814/photos_wl_afp/04a230bb3cae704750e988aa146f5f76

captsgekuz8714080718354ws9.jpg

An elderly Iraqi woman shows two bullets which she says hit her house following an early coalition forces raid in the predominantly Shiite Baghdad suburb of Sadr City.(AFP/Wissam al-Okaili)

I just love islamic propaganda :bravo:

WAIT!!!! you're telling me that a rifle does not shot an entire cartridge!?!?!?!?! I thought that it was a complicated system of actions and reactions.

I thought that a trigger was pulled, thus releasing the hammer, which strike the firing pin, which in turn the firing pin strike the primer of the cartridge, the primer explodes and set the gun powder on fire, the gun powder burns and turns into a gas, the expanding gas causes pressure to build up in the cartridge, which causes the projectile to be ejected from the cartridge because of the expanding gas, since the gas it still expanding it launched the projectile out of the barrel, but the expanding gas pressure also drive the bolt back extracting the spent cartridge case out of the chamber, since the spent cartridge case is being extracted it it's the ejector, and finally the spent cartridge case is ejected from the rifle and the bolt goes forward striping a fresh round from the magazine and chambering it in the chamber for the process to happen all over again.

But from the photo shown above. I guess that I'm wrong and it all happens by magic and the spent cases I see on the floor are nothing but drunken visions.

I would say that it was just an attempt by her to get some compensation or at least a little sympathy.Just a lonely old lady wanting her two minutes in the limelight. Obviously not a setup by any of the militias.

Back