What's the story . . . ?

--
Boots

March 19th, 2004  
D_Plus_One

Topic: What's the story . . . ?

What's the story behind everyone's user name? (Sorry if this has been done beofre, I didn't see a topic)

Mine is pretty simple, my birthday is June 7, D-Day was June 6.
March 19th, 2004  
Redneck

I'm from the streets where we handle heat with lead slugs.
That's what my name means.

March 19th, 2004  
TheSunsetSniper

The man in my icon is Carlos Norman Hathcock II. My idol. The name is a bit of a personal respect thing for him.
--
Boots
March 19th, 2004  
Darkmb101

I just made up a name and used it for all my accounts. Dark because i like the dark, mb my initials, and 101 cause its easy to remember.
March 19th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Sherman

Mine is to honor the Israeli Military Industries, and one of their fine products, the Sherman M51 with 105mm main gun.
March 19th, 2004  
Popeye

Mine is after Private Robert "Popeye" Wynn hoo served in WWII in the 101st.

They called him 'Popeye' as sorta a joke because he was so skinny, and I thought if I was in WWII too I would prolly be like him, cos I'm hella skinny too, and goofy like him. He was an all-around good soldier and nice guy.

You might have seen clips of him in Band of Brothers
March 19th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Mine is self-explanatory, I'm a future Ranger!

eh I wish. Just more a dream, not an option (yet).
March 19th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Render Safe. An EOD (explosives ordnance disposal) term. It means I take things that might go boom, bang, or sizzle and disarm, destory or put them in a place where only the sheep will grow five legs and three eyes.
March 19th, 2004  
Animal Mother

Take a stab in the dark :P
March 19th, 2004  
Rick90467

My username is me and my birthdate following it. That way everyone will know what day to send me free beer.