Whats some good Vietnam quotes ?? - Page 2

--

February 10th, 2004  
Redneck

Nice enthusiasm, borntokill, but you need to erase "F*ckin A" from your vocabulary.
February 10th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Its a positive affirmation

Entry: f***in' A

Defintion: F***ing assured, a boisterous affirmation.

"Is that your car?"
"****in-a! Isn't it sweet?"

Thanks to UrbanDictionary.com

Learn something new every day, huh Redneck
February 10th, 2004  
diplomatic_means

I don't think we care if it's positive or not. There are alternate ways to express approval with it being profane. Knock the swearing off period. I don't like reading asterisks.
--
February 10th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureRANGER
Its a positive affirmation

Entry: f***in' A

Defintion: F***ing assured, a boisterous affirmation.

"Is that your car?"
"dang-a! Isn't it sweet?"

Thanks to UrbanDictionary.com

Learn something new every day, huh Redneck

I know what it means, FutureRANGER, my point is that it is being overused and "bleeping" part of an obscene word doesn't give one freedom to plaster the site with it with impunity. But all the same, I'm glad you had fun looking up the definition.
February 10th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Borntokill, you wont be saying that if your ever in actual combat. Lay off the tough guy rhetoric, nobody respects it, and God knows nobody feels that way about war.
February 10th, 2004  
Chaotic

not to say the i tend to agree
but the converstation on the swaing and stuff .. someone made the comment about ..you dont curse in war.

i call BS on that one..
on some convoy ops when going up there i iraq.. we got lit up and the first thing i said was "holy F* sh**"
and pointed my 9 mm out the wndow. so yes its a proven fact that marines do curse in combat.. i can account for about 200 of us who did hat did.
February 10th, 2004  
Redneck

Who said soldiers don't curse? Swearing like a sailor and cussing like a trooper wouldn't make much sense .
February 10th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: now

You can use the @#$%....but dont use it every 4 lines....(my shower thing aside...i mean, i was driven mad by the cold....)
Anyways, i agree with GuyontheRight. I dont remmember who said it but

Quote:
"War is delightfull to those who have no exprience of it"
All the stories ive heard people never leave the field with a "kill them all all" attitude....Its good for frightend recruits, officers and NCOs know better.
February 14th, 2004  
BornToKill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Nice enthusiasm, borntokill, but you need to erase "F*ckin A" from your vocabulary.
dude that was the quote not me!!!
February 14th, 2004  
BornToKill

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
Borntokill, you wont be saying that if your ever in actual combat. Lay off the tough guy rhetoric, nobody respects it, and God knows nobody feels that way about war.
your right, thats why i want to join, to know how it is ,and be able to say i was there, and be able to see it with my own eyes, not thru movies, i am also aware of the horrors of war.