What's the hardest physical trial you have ever experienced?

Probelly this last summer Me and my dad hiked in the grandcanyon for 4 days. Temp was 121 so it was never the less hot. Very fun never the less. IM sure here in 3 years when im out of college i will get some harder stuff if i do end up joing the USMC.

I certainly don't have anything comparable to these experiences, but five years of 3-hour ballet practices (a few times a week), isn't a walk in the park. I also climbed some mountain in New Hampshire once. :lol: People underestimate this, but laying in the sun tanning can also be awful. It's not that your really exuding any physical effort, but the next day, you're tired, sore, and have a headache if you do it long enough!... It's almost WORSE than working out. :lol: LOL

As I have said before in other posts, I used to be in gymnastics and that was pretty stressful. I would workout at the gym doing flips and a bunch of conditioning every single day except sunday for 3 hours a day. Yeah, it doesn't seem that much, but IT IS. Especially when your coach pushes you real hard. It's nerve racking at times. I don't think there was one specific part in gymnastics that was most nerve racking or something because all of it basically was.

BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:
As I have said before in other posts, I used to be in gymnastics and that was pretty stressful. I would workout at the gym doing flips and a bunch of conditioning every single day except sunday for 3 hours a day. Yeah, it doesn't seem that much, but IT IS. Especially when your coach pushes you real hard. It's nerve racking at times. I don't think there was one specific part in gymnastics that was most nerve racking or something because all of it basically was.

I did gynastics too for a while, and I found that dance was even worse if you can imagine. Maybe it was just those ballet slippers and standing on my toes all day with guys throwing me in the air (and the constant fear that I would be dropped on my head) that got to me. :confused: :lol:

FutureHMSGrad said:
BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:

I did gynastics too for a while, and I found that dance was even worse if you can imagine. Maybe it was just those ballet slippers and standing on my toes all day with guys throwing me in the air (and the constant fear that I would be dropped on my head) that got to me. :confused: :lol:

Haha, yeah I've never been into dancing. Dude, on time in gymnastics I landed straight on my head off the high bar doing a double back full twist......woooo it was scary!!! 8) Fun stuff though. :D

Mine SO FAR was running atleast 2 miles in football with weights and stuff then going to DEP and running 4 miles and every to mights do a 100 crunches and 20 push ups.

rifle pt every morning for a week from 6 in the morning to 8...
then we ran for another 1/2 hour :shock:

I think the hardest physical trial I had to go through was Airborne school. It wasn't so much all the PT and smoke sessions, but it was the fact that I have a fear of heights. Still have a fear of heights, but I can say I'm Airborne :rambo:

Back