What's everyone's position (not rank) in their unit? - Page 4

--

December 13th, 2004  
lewis9119

i have to tell them what to do.and i am secend in command
December 13th, 2004  
c/Commander

As a staff sergeant?! Ok, this is a little strange now. What is the insignia for an Army JROTC Major?
December 13th, 2004  
rotc boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis9119
i have to tell them what to do.and i am secend in command
are you sure you're not making this up? second in command as a staff sgt must mean that there isnt many senior cadets because in another post you said that you just went from a pvt to a staff sgt...
--
December 13th, 2004  
c/Commander

That was exactly my point. Here's a quiz question for you, Lewis. What is the name for the second-in-command of a unit?
December 14th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quit bashing the poor kid. I was a Cadet Commander the night I got promoted from a C/SrA to a C/SSgt.

Not everybody's cadet career is wonderfully in order.
December 14th, 2004  
c/Commander

Yeah...especially not mine...wowza mine was weird at first, coming from USNSCC I jumped pretty far pretty fast...then the damn CO graduated 9 months later and left 2 semesters' worth of FITREPS and other assorted paperwork for the XO and I to dig through. Good luck, Lewis...you ever need help with any promotion board tests or anything, PM me.
December 14th, 2004  
Trevor

They do have a point, though crazy. a 13 year old kid doesn't become a SSgt practically right up when he joins.
December 14th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Please do not let your opinions of this matter show up on the forums again. Instead, please PM a mod with your concerns. We have read them all, and are taking further action to figure this out and find out if there is even a problem. Thank you.

All further comments on this will be deleted.

Get back on topic.
January 14th, 2005  
rotc boy

today the third squad leader moved to michigan, and they chose me as to replace him!!! 8)
January 14th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

I am Alpha Flight Commander (3rd position)