Whats the difference betweem Paris Island and San Diego - Page 2

--

June 10th, 2005  
MilidarUSMC

as soon as i figure out how to polish my boots w/ the hyde fluid all over them ill let you know now let me go ponder this task :P and as far as us being late...umm ill just go #2 flight boost pump indicator popped and we had to figure out what was wrong and whether or not we should repair or hop on a new bird :P.
June 10th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

This is getting pretty funny
June 10th, 2005  
MilidarUSMC

i forgot to say that after i find out about the pop i go back into the ready room drink a couple cups of coffee play some Counter-strike and just hang out w/ the HAC while the knuckle draggers figure something out which can ofcourse take 5hrs, so there is a valid reason for it :P
--
June 10th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilidarUSMC
and as far as us being late...umm ill just go #2 flight boost pump indicator popped and we had to figure out what was wrong and whether or not we should repair or hop on a new bird :P.

Translated ^^^^^^^ " Crap we had to run to Mainside for chow at Mickey D's. And while we were there we figured hittin the main PX would be okay and what was wrong with bowlin a few frames. :P :P :P :P
June 10th, 2005  
MilidarUSMC

not to mention that i need a DoD sticker so i just thought i would run into the JRC and get one real "quick." also that new movie just came out might as well while were here :P
June 13th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
not to mention that i need a DoD sticker so i just thought i would run into the JRC and get one real "quick." also that new movie just came out might as well while were here :P

Thats a lie there ain't no new movies on base. You jetted out to Camino Real didn't ya. :P
June 27th, 2005  
MarineGtoACommo

hehehe. You guys are crack ups! Seems the old rivalry never goes away...

But on the other hand, isn't MCRD San Diego on the base closure list?
June 27th, 2005  
03USMC

General Hagee offered to put MCRDSD on the closure list. But I believe it's been shelved.
June 27th, 2005  
MilidarUSMC

as bad at MCRDSD does at putting out real Marines, they still put out Marines, dont know why they would kill it.
June 27th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
as bad at MCRDSD does at putting out real Marines, they still put out Marines, dont know why they would kill it.
Bwwwwwwwaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa. Stop....laughing...too hard....sides...hurt.

A winger talking about Real Marines. Bwwwaahaaaahaaaaa!!!!!!!!

So Plt # was 40 what? We know what they train at PI