What your partner....

What does he/she or your family think of you checking out the forums?

• "That's fine with me, as long as you don't spend too much time on that"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "I hate those forums you must be sick"

• "Oh nice, so what do you guys talk about in there?"

• "It's either me or them!!"

• Total voters

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
Ok I think this is going to be unusual and interesting question. Now what does your partner, or your family if you still live at home, think about the Milforums? Better, how does he/she deal with your attending the boards?
I mean you end up spending some time on them so he/she might get upset. Or he/she might get involved. Or not care at all.

My girlfriend can barely stand it, but I guess she keeps me on a fair level of involvement, or else I would become a forum freak in a couple of days.

Hehe. I voted first! Do I win something?? My parents really dont care too much. As for the girl, thats a whole different post...

Spartacus said:
Hehe. I voted first! Do I win something?? My parents really dont care too much. As for the girl, thats a whole different post...

Yes sure, you just won a truck full of blondes. It's on its way to the US now.

Italian Guy said:
Spartacus said:

Yes sure, you just win a truck full of blondes. It's on its way to the US now.

:D 8) SSWWWWEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) :D

Hi,

Italian Guy said:
Yes sure, you just won a truck full of blondes. It's on its way to the US now.

Ya Rite ..... Still waiting for my Truck :roll:

And about the Poll "I don't care at all"

Peace
-=SF_13=- :peace:

my parents dont know the individual sites i go on, as long as i get my chores done, then they dont really care.

My wife is a member as well so life is good but she hasnt been on for a while as she has been busy on Ebay and stuff.

Well, as LIPS and I have had our wives on the forums we have a different experience I guess.

Molly was put off by being dumped on by somebody who had a beef with me and took it out on her simply because she's my wife. That kind of thing would put a sour taste for this place in anybody's mouth. :x

Charge 7 said:
Well, as LIPS and I have had our wives on the forums we have a different experience I guess.

Molly was put off by being dumped on by somebody who had a beef with me and took it out on her simply because she's my wife. That kind of thing would put a sour taste for this place in anybody's mouth. :x

:cry: :evil:

My mom doesn't even care if I go on here or not. She hardly knows anything about the computer which means she has no clue what a forum really is. So that's cool.... 8)

BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:
My mom doesn't even care if I go on here or not. She hardly knows anything about the computer which means she has no clue what a forum really is. So that's cool.... 8)

Yeah but she would be fine with that even if she knew, right?

Italian Guy said:
BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:

Yeah but she would be fine with that even if she knew, right?

Sure, I don't see why she wouldn't be.

When i had a partner, she always used to say the military was "sad", so she always used to think I was violent for always going to this site and talking about the military.

Back