What was your first car??? - Page 2

--
Boots

May 28th, 2004  
Marksman

Zastava 750
May 28th, 2004  

'88 Volvo 740 estate. Great car.
Had to sell it about 6 months ago, couldn't afford a new one, it was to expensive to fix this one, and I didn't really need it. Now it's back to the bicycle, and public transportation, which isn't a problem arround here. No parking problems anymore! Still mis it though.. My Father bought it when it was new....
May 28th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Right now I'm looking at buying my brother's truck Eeyore (a blue 1976 Dodge Power Wagon).
excellent... like i said before, MOPAR is the only way to go... How much are you buying it for, and what type of condition is it in?
--
Boots
May 28th, 2004  
Redneck

I'm buying it for as little as possible. I actually think he's going to give it to me for some reason because everytime I talk to my parents, sister, or sister-in-law about it they tell me "oh, why don't you just wait a little bit." Hope springs eternal, eh?

It's in real good condition except for the .30-06 hole in the hood, but that just adds character (and if anyone asks you how it got there, I don't know nothin).
May 28th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Does it look anything like this?

http://www.dodgepowerwagon.com/class...chenail76.html

does it look anything like this?
May 28th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Quote:
my first sucessful car was a wreck, looking for a place to happen. My dad went out and bought me, for 75 dollars, a 1964 impala to drive. It could only be driven during the day to school. all the fenders were crushed. Going faster than 50 mph resulted in the formation of a thick white cloud due to the intermixture of oil and radiator water. but it ran just fine for 2 years, and got me to school.
Dang you kill me....
May 28th, 2004  
Marksman

The car i have now is so !@#$%^& that i think it runs on 3 of 4 cilinders
May 28th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Hey man aren't you 14? How do you have a car?
May 28th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Different country, different laws.
May 29th, 2004  
si6

69 buick skylark
71 camaro
78 bronco
93 gran am
99 gran am
95 chevy 1500 4x4
plus 3 motor cycles and a killer doom buggy,home made with a 350 rockwell snomobile motor ...120 mph
2 snomobiles ect ect