What is your favorite martial art?

--
Boots

May 17th, 2004  
Jtf2

Topic: What is your favorite martial art?

What is YOUR favorite martial art?

Mine is judo 8) Because it can be usefull in combat aswell as at a wedding

Tell us whats your and why?
May 17th, 2004  
Mark Conley

Id have to say judo also...judo is a defensive type of art, and i would only want to use it to disuade the attacker, not put my hand in his adominal area and pull out his spleen (this is just sarcasim, i dont think you can de-spleen someone..or can you?)

Can you imagine what the posts would be like..if you switched the location of the i in martial arts? (marital...lol)
May 17th, 2004  
Marksman

Tequando!!! totally
--
Boots
May 17th, 2004  
Redneck

Mine's Judo, too.

Judo know if I got a gun.

May 17th, 2004  
Marksman

I dont look at it by situations,i look at it by personal pleasure!
May 17th, 2004  

Mine's Jiu-jitsu. ( not sure that's the way to spell it in English)
Judo is a compatition form of Jiu-jitsu. Jiu jitsu is more all-round.
May 17th, 2004  
Jtf2

judo is from jujistsu jigoro kano the founder judo learned jujistsu and didnt like the violence and he prooved that judo was superior to jujistsu when the best judo fighter in japan defeated the son of gracie the founder of brazilian jujistsu...but dont get me wrong i dont wanan face a jujistsu master lol
May 18th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Any form of martial arts from China and Japan. There are too many to list and i cant spell them all in English. I want to try all the arts, but i have yet to fit it in my schedule.
May 18th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtf2
judo is from jujistsu jigoro kano the founder judo learned jujistsu and didnt like the violence and he prooved that judo was superior to jujistsu when the best judo fighter in japan defeated the son of gracie the founder of brazilian jujistsu...but dont get me wrong i dont wanan face a jujistsu master lol
One win is not "proof" in my book.
May 18th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Mine's Judo, too.

Judo know if I got a gun.

At least I thought it was funny.....