what is your favorit command

Hmm...my personal favorite command would have to be:

'Squadron will advance in review order. By the center, quick march'

Favorite Command

My favorite command is "Forward, March" only because it's always an amazement when large groups of cadets can move all together (sometimes).

Re: Favorite Command

ops said:
My favorite command is "Forward, March" only because it's always an amazement when large groups of cadets can move all together (sometimes).

my cadets are hopeless. As much as I love to make them feel good about their drill, their forawrd march is beyond salvage

WEll then take some time out of your parade night to do some flight drill, or I guess it would be division drill for you. Have them march laps and have you and your division commander correct them with their marching. It's pretty easy to fix.

my favorites "double time... MARCH!"
mainly because its actually an accomplishment when there are less than 6 people behind the platoon. unfortunaely, because this is a public school anyone can join, including the out of shape people that cant do much and are only in it so they can stay in this school :roll:

well my favorite combo commands is "change step march, platoon halt" u call platoon halt immideiatley after change step march.

my fav command is "Battalion Attention"

Sadly, we don't have a Battalion unit yet, we have around 100 cadets (company). It's only our second year with the Unit, but it's still awesome to see around 50 of the TRUE cadets at Drill team called to attention. It's beautiful to hear the single sound as they go to attention.

But, I digress. My favorite command has to be one we use for colorguard, "Ready, post." When the Navy and American flag take like a step to the left and whatnot to switch order. It sounds so awesome, and looks neat, too.

When im workin at the range im the Range officer (usally the pistol officer) and my favorite commande is "Fire at will" thats when it gets interesting

CORPS, ANSWER TO YOUR NAME, STAND-AT-EASE!

I like it because it is fun to hear the NCO screw it up! :lol:
Our Master Corpral(S) have a lot of stuff on thier mind.

Back