What is your Fav... Movie? - Page 3

--
Boots

March 5th, 2005  
Skinny

Jeremiah Johnson? I love that movie! One of my favorites of my collection.

But my all time favorite? that is really tough. can't even answer that. I just love Westerns and Martial movies.
March 5th, 2005  
Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly
I see my mentioning the modern classics (Fight Club, American History X, and Blackhawk Down) has made people remember thier greatness.
heh, i didn't read your post, or anyone elses for that matter!!! i wanted to put down the first movies than came to my mind. they are great movies tho aren't they. i really should have "the shawshank redemption" on my list, its in the same leaue as AHX and Fight Club

how often do people go to the movies, and how much do tickets cost?
March 5th, 2005  
Tessa

Spiderman 1+2 , Resident Evil 1+2, X-Men 1+2...
--
Boots
March 6th, 2005  
SigPig

"Lord of the Rings".

Possibly a cop-out, since it's actually three movies, BUT...
  • it's based on one work of fiction;
    the three were shot simultaneously, essentially as one movie of three parts; and
    I saw the director's cut of the first two along with the premiere of the third in one sitting the day before it debuted in mainland North America.

Soooooo....one ticket, one movie.

J.
March 6th, 2005  
The Other Guy

Of movies I've seen in 2005, "Le Mans" with Steve McQueen is the best
March 6th, 2005  
Vitaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly
I see my mentioning the modern classics (Fight Club, American History X, and Blackhawk Down) has made people remember thier greatness.
heh, i didn't read your post, or anyone elses for that matter!!! i wanted to put down the first movies than came to my mind. they are great movies tho aren't they. i really should have "the shawshank redemption" on my list, its in the same leaue as AHX and Fight Club

how often do people go to the movies, and how much do tickets cost?
Tickets around here cost 5-7 USD (Depending on time) and I used to go pretty often, until I seen "White Noise". Terrible, and I haven't gone to the movies since
March 6th, 2005  
KC72

• Momento
  • The Life of Brian
  • Fight Club
  • any Bond film
March 7th, 2005  
Canadian Sergeant

I have seen fight club about 28 times and each time that I seeit, I keep seeing more and more stuff, so maybe it is just me......
March 7th, 2005  
Vitaly

28 Days Later popped on HBO last night, and after watching it again, I definetly think that it is my favorite horror movie.
March 8th, 2005  
Canadian Sergeant

I watched that, it is an alright movie..
Has anyoine seen Ladder 49? My mom and dad got it yesterday, and they said it was a good movie.