What would you do if your pet died?

Just like any family member's. I would bury him in the backyard , mourn his death at home with the rest of the family and still feel him as part of the crew.

Italian Guy said:
Just like any family member's. I would bury him in the backyard , mourn his death at home with the rest of the family and still feel him as part of the crew.

Exactly.

I've experienced a couple of dogs dying before. A fish here and there, even a rabbit. But when my last dog died I really took it hard because he was one of the few dogs that I really got attached too. Poki was definetly the smartest out of all of them and he was around during the most screwed up times of my life so that was a bit hard.

But speaking of pet deaths. We ended up adopting my aunt's dog who broke into the neighbors yard and killed their rabbit. My neighbor got insane about it and came into our yard with a baseball bat. That was pretty nuts. Their rabbit was the size of that dog actually. That dog was kinda small, about 20lbs or so. But that was a HUGE rabbit.

My dog died two years ago. I was sad, but he led a long life. He was older than me when he died. Great dog. His name was Barney.

This has been on my mind a bit lately. My dog is 12 (well, will be soon) and she is an Alaskan Malamute which have a life expectancy of 8-10. So I am already on borrowed time with her!

I know I will probably cry as if I lost a human friend. Or a family member. She has been with me since she was a baby!

I lost my dog (Sheltie) in 2001, and I almost had a nervous breakdown. I had him for almost 7 years.

I've Lost

6 Cats
7 dogs
2 birds
3 hamsters
15 fish( all it once actualy)
2 Rabbits.

I was sad, my current bird is almost 10 so he has already outlived how long he should have lived...

yeah i lost my dog last April, i swear i cried for ages and ages, it was like i lost a person, he was part of our family, still not over it.

Well, Id be very upset. My dog has been with me for 10 years now...Which is more than half of my entire life. Id be very sad. Probably get a new dog after a short time though, I cant imagine not having a dog in the house.

My girl friend brought a cat to me,though I didn't wannar take it! :(

But now I like it and play with it.I will felt very sorry if it dies

Back