What would you do if your pet died?

--
Boots

December 10th, 2004  
bllrby2104

Topic: What would you do if your pet died?

I just experinced a pet death. I want to know how anybody else would react.
December 10th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Just like any family member's. I would bury him in the backyard , mourn his death at home with the rest of the family and still feel him as part of the crew.
December 10th, 2004  
KJ

Bury it?
--
Boots
December 10th, 2004  
Sooners1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
Just like any family member's. I would bury him in the backyard , mourn his death at home with the rest of the family and still feel him as part of the crew.
Exactly.
December 10th, 2004  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Quote:
Bury it?
Yes i would Bury it

.........and this "mourn his death at home with the rest of the family and still feel him as part of the crew."

-=SF_13=-
December 10th, 2004  
egoz

I've experienced a couple of dogs dying before. A fish here and there, even a rabbit. But when my last dog died I really took it hard because he was one of the few dogs that I really got attached too. Poki was definetly the smartest out of all of them and he was around during the most screwed up times of my life so that was a bit hard.

But speaking of pet deaths. We ended up adopting my aunt's dog who broke into the neighbors yard and killed their rabbit. My neighbor got insane about it and came into our yard with a baseball bat. That was pretty nuts. Their rabbit was the size of that dog actually. That dog was kinda small, about 20lbs or so. But that was a HUGE rabbit.
December 10th, 2004  
dougal

Make a nice little cross.
December 11th, 2004  
Trevor

My dog died two years ago. I was sad, but he led a long life. He was older than me when he died. Great dog. His name was Barney.
December 11th, 2004  
AussieNick

You might want to get it stuffed. You may hate the idea, but some people like to do it with ex-pets.
December 11th, 2004  
Trevor

That's terrible!