What do you want to do after Cadets?

So you're going to go to RMC as a Reservist and then go active at a later date? Why don't you go Regular Officer off the bat. It would be more cost effective.
he's thinking abuot doing what i was thinking of doing.
you go in reserves do it for a couple of weeks a year then after you have done the training and have done what you wanted to do in civie street or just decide if active is for you then go active if you want.it would be but being cost effective isnt everythign.

Ah...that's what he meant. We've got a couple of guys here that did Reserves. The interesting thing is, you'd think that they'd be good at drill, boots and other basic leadership things. WRONG.

With the exception of 2 people, all of the other ex-Reserves have no clue how to lead (Well, not in my flight anyway). My section leader for our last field ex only knew how to do things himself, as opposed to actually leading the section. The 2 ex-Cadets knew exactly how to do things in a way that would make it better for the rest of the section. Unfortunately, out fearless leader wouldn't accept the input of the 2 Cadets (Myself and another one), so we ended up walking 1km farther than we needed to, turing back and still missing the target.

Going to try for USAFA, eh? There's a couple of the Cadets there that are on an exchange program to RMC Kingston, and vice versa.

Good luck.

Colloge ROTC program then into Marines and server a lil while in infrantry then drill instructor or the Recon

yeah i once thought that that westpoint put marines out instead of army :lol: then a formor marine corrected me

Patriot_1989tobeyond said:
Atcually, Im going to West Piont first. And aint nothin gonna stop me.
I hope you have a 4.0 or above and have a good amount of community service under your belt. Don't let that intimmidate you though.
As for me, I would like to join the Marine reserves and then go to College, a good one.

Back