What do you want to do after Cadets? - Page 2




 
--
 
September 16th, 2004  
AFSteliga
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
If I have the grades for RMC or ROTP after this year, then I will apply for that. If not, I will join my local Air Reserve unit, (19 field maitnance engineers) and upgrade at Kwantlen College.
What MOC do you want to apply for at RMC? Plus, if you want some info about RMC, just ask.
September 18th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
lol...did you make that one up your self? Hey...it works for RCAC....or CIC! (Cadet Instructors Cadre, RCAC Officers, for those of you who don't know)
Yep! It took me a grand total of 2 minutes! YAY!
September 18th, 2004  
JAdkinson
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
lol...did you make that one up your self? Hey...it works for RCAC....or CIC! (Cadet Instructors Cadre, RCAC Officers, for those of you who don't know)
Yep! It took me a grand total of 2 minutes! YAY!
Hey now not all of us senior member types are like that some of us came to the dark side from the blue
--
September 23rd, 2004  
silent driller
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Bourne
MARINE CORPS, OORAH
Same here bubba.
September 25th, 2004  
rotc boy
 
 
MARINE CORPS! HOO RAH!!!
September 25th, 2004  
Sea_Cadet
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SureShot223
I am in the USNSCC and I am trying to get into the Naval Academy and become a Naval Officer and go to BUD/S training (SEAL Training) and become a Navy SEAL. This is something that I have wanted for about 6 years and there is no way I am settling for less than that!

-SN Jackson
I am in the USNSCC and I am trying to get into the Naval Academy and become a Naval Officer. I choose to go into the Medical services and be a Navy Doctor. I have wanted to go into the navy for awhile and have sttled before that, that I would be a surgeon. The Place I want to go for Med School will be at Bethesda Naval Hospital, where all Navy personnel are trained and educated for this duty.

I get to save Marines!

-SA Castro
September 26th, 2004  
Bory
 
 
Want to take a year off after high school, then go straight into RMC Duntroon, then into the Infantry, , hopefully only retire when they kick me out at 55
September 26th, 2004  
AFSteliga
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bory
Want to take a year off after high school, then go straight into RMC Duntroon, then into the Infantry, , hopefully only retire when they kick me out at 55
Alright, we've got another going RMC person here. I'm here at RMC Saint-Jean right now.
September 28th, 2004  
Nick E
 
Finish High School, RMC, Medical Uni, serve as long as I have to, Join Reserves, Until done everything I want to do, then join active, make a career out of it as a doc/communications tech/officer until I retire
September 28th, 2004  
AFSteliga
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick E
Finish High School, RMC, Medical Uni, serve as long as I have to, Join Reserves, Until done everything I want to do, then join active, make a career out of it as a doc/communications tech/officer until I retire
So you're going to go to RMC as a Reservist and then go active at a later date? Why don't you go Regular Officer off the bat. It would be more cost effective.