What do you think of the Reputation?

What Do You Think of Reputation Points?

• I like it; it's a good way to pledge support.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Get rid of it now, Redleg!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I don't use it

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
I think that it does a what it was intended to do, in that it makes anyone who wishes to remain a member in good standing think a little before, dumping on another member or members, generally it civilizes us all a little.

Those who claim they are not affected by it are obviously not interested in whether their reps are Good or Bad so they don't need to be considered, but those who are interested will be just a little more considerate in what they say.

The only possible problem is that some members may see this as a way of getting "payback" for a real or imagined slight in one of the threads. This has also been covered, and if anyone considers that they have been hard done by, they can PM the Mods or Admin. No doubt if this is found to be the case, the mods have their own virtual "little black books" where the childish behaviour is carefully noted for future reference.

Either way it is doing no harm.

Last edited:
I never use it because I don't feel the need to enter a comment after I've already posted in the thread. I'm not against its existence, though.

Back