--
Boots

July 9th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Topic: What really happened to the submarine Kursk

http://www.strategypage.com/humor/ar...es_2005620.asp
July 9th, 2005  
fronzz

That is hilarious! I dont think that i have somrthing that funny in a while.Could you post some more of those?
July 10th, 2005  
istealfreefood

hahahah that was great.
--
Boots
July 10th, 2005  
ghost457

lol!!!!!!!!!!!
July 11th, 2005  
danthepirate

neat!!!!!!! "blue screen of death"...neat!!
July 12th, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

That was pretty funny!

Nulli why don't you just cut and paste it here why do you have to put the link? It takes so dang long to load!
July 15th, 2005  
czarninakid

Tell this "joke" to the parents, wives, children and siblings of the" MEN "of KURSK and see how hard they laugh. The crew of 118 died in the service of their country( no matter what uniform they wore) and you make fun of the horrific death they endured. Speaking as a Navy Destroyer veteran of Vietnam and more so the Cold War where we faced the Soviets on a daily basis in the Mediterranean and North Atlantic, I don't think I'd want any of you babies ( I checked your ages in your profiles) as part of the crew of my ship. The Kursk crew was as brave as any sailors that sailed on or under the sea. You all should be ashamed of yourselves , as an American I am totally ashamed of you.
July 15th, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

My GOD why does everything have to be made into such a huge deal? Ever heard of making the best out of a bad situation?
July 15th, 2005  
czarninakid

How does this "joke" make a bad situation better? 118 men died or are their lives so meaningless that people like you make jokes about about their deaths. Would it be as funny if your Marine was on that sub?
July 15th, 2005  
DTop

OK folks let's not let this get out of hand. czarninakid thought the joke was tasteless. I don't disagree. Some of you don't agree. That's it, no more bickering.