What Islamists Want (video)

DTop

Don't know if you have seen this yet but, someone sent it to me and I thought it'd be interesting to hear what you all think.

"This is the film by Geert Wilders. He's a Dutch writer who is now under protection from the Islamists in the Netherlands.

This is the film that has the EU and the Muslim world with their pants in a wad. Most websites have removed it, including You Tube. All bowing to threats. Google still has it posted as of today but, will probably bow to pressure soon. It is about 16 minutes long but, worth the time.

Can be a little tough to watch in spots. But this is what we are up against. We'd better get really serious about dealing with this."

Yep, that's a great reminder of what the fundamentalist musims are all about. I think all of the western, non-Muslim world should heed what this video clearly shows. This is what Muslims hear preached to them 24/7.

The more people kowtow to the wishes of fundamentalist islam and remove films like this the stronger these whackos get within their community.

Don't like the truth? Too bad, this is what you've done the world needs to know.

Back