What happened in 2002 between Egypt and Israel!!!

Elsarof

Hi all , well not many people knows about this operation cuz it was keept as a secret in Egyptian and israeli files.

First of all we know that there is peace between Egy and Isr but that doesn't mean to stop doing some dirty actions from time to time lol.

translated to english from arabic By me

Operation :
Karen A.

Karen A. Egyptian ship, Israel announced in 2002 it had arrested them
To smuggle weapons to Palestinians
Then ended subject suddenly,Israel did not expose Egypt were also intends to.

Where did the ship go!!!!!! (crime evidence as israel says) .. Suddenly Israel was considered the subject was not, although it was a golden opportunity for Israel to put pressure on America to prevent the weapons from Egypt for a decade or consider Egypt as the axis of evil

Where did the ship or the body of the crime that claimed by Israel!!!

Where the ship's crew and why Israel did not place them in court!!!!

What's the secret behind the creation of Israel the deployment of four new missile frigates at the time
, A destroyer and two submarines new !!!!

What is the secret of the rush of Israel, Russia, Britain and America is not invited to assist in the training of Egyptian Special Forces!!!!!

TEAM 777

27zgm15.jpg

1_851022_1_23.jpg

n1447474617_68706_4341.jpg

What is the secret told Israeli Chief of Staff at that time that the Egyptian Special Forces troops is inhuman and is not suitable to treatment with human beings in any way?!!!!

ANSWER :
Elements of the unit
777 belongs to the Egyptian armed forces attacked the port of Haifa
they killed Guards in the port, mining military units and ships units in port , killed the prison guards and the smuggling
The entire ship's crew

That operation led to a tensioned political low profile crisis between both countries, but was solved later on.

and thats ANOTHER Source:

http://www.shadowspear.com/egypt-special-operations/unit-777.html

Last edited:
Wow. It seemed suspicious but sadly I didn't get the jiff of what was going on. You might need to re-tell it for me.

Wow. It seemed suspicious but sadly I didn't get the jiff of what was going on. You might need to re-tell it for me.

well , israel kidnapped egyptian ship it was a regular ship it didn't carry any weapons for palestine people...egyptian authorities asked them to give it back , israel didn't accept ... so egypt sent team 777 to free the crew but they killed alot of israeli guards in haifa port thats why the
Israeli Chief of Staff at that time said that the Egyptian Special Forces troops is inhuman and is not suitable to treatment with human beings in any way.

by the way wats Milbucks: 255 means lol

Ah. Makes sense now. Thanks for that. Well it sounds like Israel made some silly little hissy fit. lol.

Back