What Guns a better buy - Page 2

View Poll Results :What gun out of these is the best buy regardless of price i dont care
HK Socom 1 5.26%
Colt 45. 1911 8 42.11%
Berreta 9mm/40. 5 26.32%
Glock 45. 40. 9mm 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

June 10th, 2005  
hicks

Well yeah, he did.

He's that good with his pistols.

From my understanding, the P228 is very popular with the secret service.
June 10th, 2005  
behemoth79

if you're looking for stopping power, the 1911s the way to go. for looks, id go with the beretta
June 10th, 2005  
Joe252

Really if i was going to buy anything like a berrata i would buy a tuaras similair modle
--
Boots
June 10th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I'd go with a 9mm Glock. So far the Glock is the best pistol I have ever fired. I've only had one problem with it but it was due to the lack of propper care from the gun range. Poor poor pistol. Needed to be cleaned and a new spring inserted.
June 10th, 2005  
Joe252

im sure the reciol on a glock is whorrible since is made out of plastic.. I heard that the walther is the best new pistol one guy said that they shot 1,000,000 rounds in it. put concreat in it. put it in water. pluged it put of mud and tar and it would still fire
June 10th, 2005  
Vitaly

HK USP, go shoot it to see what I'm talking about.
June 10th, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Glock 9mm. I have too many bad memories of the 1911 standard issue. I have not fired the Beretta.
What kind of bad memories? Inever had any trouble with mine.
The weight and recoil were foremost problems. We used pistols from the battery armory that were very old and rattled. I barely qualified.
Also, the design dosen't seem to have "feel" of say a Luger. I don't care for the sights but a Luger has more of a natural, for me, pointing feel.
June 10th, 2005  
Joe252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly
HK USP, go shoot it to see what I'm talking about.
Ok? whats that sopost to mean?
June 10th, 2005  
Vitaly

As in go to the shooting range, test fire it, then you will understand why I picked it as the best buy
June 10th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe252
im sure the reciol on a glock is whorrible since is made out of plastic
Once you get used to the Glocks reciol it's fine. The entire Glock isn't made of plastic. It's top heavy because the upper portion is made of metal.