What free time??

babyboy4u363

Heya kids :)

Some may have noticed that I've not been around in a while, others may not care lol, I got a new job about a month ago and I've been real busy with it, plus 3 sales staff just got suspended pending inquiry so I've been workin 6 days a week 12 hours a day!!! Not how I imagined this job lol. So if I'm not around for a period of time then I guess you'll know, however I'm gonna do my best to be around as much as possible. Just because I love you all ^_^ Nah this place is great, I think we should all be proud of what we've made of it, and be thankful to the admin and mods for allowing it to happen. OK lecture over, It's nice to be back... blah... yada yada.... ty x

Jim

babyboy4u363 said:
I think we should all be proud of what we've made of it, and be thankful to the admin and mods for allowing it to happen.

muchas glacias senior :D

Sales would explain the long hours. What dind of sales are you in?

Doody

"gracias señor" :p

I'm sales for powerhouse, we sell stuff like TV, washing machines, fridges, irons, fires, dishwashers, DVD etc. Its all good :)

cuidate todo de mi amigos x

Cadet Chief Robot said:
I know very little spanish "No hablo espanol"
So, you're in the sales business then. Hmmm. :D

Okay, here's all you're gonna need. "Un cervesa por favor." and "Hombres"= Mens, "Mujeres" = Womens.

Back