What can you bring?

drunkentyger

I read the welcome aboard package materials along with everything else.... It says you cant bring cameras or wacthes.... But i know a couple of people that got pictures of themselves in BT... how did they do that?
And can we really not bring wacthes? How will I be able to know what time it is? lol... im not talking about those fancy ones, but you know... those sporty cheap $20 wacthes....

I may be wrong, but as far as I know you will not be takin anything with you and if you do it will be in a little brown box with your name on it and will will never see it unless you graduate boot camp. As far as a watch and time, you have no need for time unless you are on firewatch and there will be a big clock in the bay for yo to see. We were not allowed anything.

Paper Pencils POSTAL SHIT and religous books I belive are allowed to be taken into boot! no need to bring cloths I know civees are banned!

I leave for boot tonight so Ill find out soon enough lol! Im taking my Bible / PAPER / PENS / Pencils / And a Clip Board so I have somthing to write on. thats it! to take more would be moronic! lol

Not sure, when I went into boot we were not allowed anything. They gave you chits to go and buy the things you would need. You got so much, had a list of things you had to get. The only thing I was able to take was myself and that was it. We were not able to take pen, pencil, paper nothin.

Back