What branch has the most elite special forces? - Page 2

View Poll Results :What branch has the most elite special forces?
Air Force 2 28.57%
Army 2 28.57%
Marines 0 0%
Navy 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

February 20th, 2004  
Redneck

Thank you, Sir, I would like to see that as well.
February 20th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Well as i said i have respect for every branch, and whomever joins the military, i have no means of starting anytype of conflict between branches. And i apologize for any inconvienence this may have caused anyone.
February 20th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Army.
--
Boots
February 20th, 2004  
Anonymous

Quote:
Army.
lol .. Good choice, GOTR, as the Army is the only branch with Special Forces. SEALs, PJs, CCTs, Rangers, et al are all considered Special Operations Forces. But there is only one Special Forces, kinda like there is only one Slinky.
February 20th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Well you honestly need to define what kind of operation we are talking about, since that would determain whos best for it. Honestly though, th US military is too specilized, we need a generic Commando type force, which no we dont have.
February 20th, 2004  
Anonymous

Yeah we do, the infantry.
February 22nd, 2004  
diplomatic_means

I'd say the most elite is some sort of black op group that no one knows about. Prolly some group similar to Rainbow Six. The best things in life are those we don't know about as far as military is concerned.
March 3rd, 2004  
dragon_master_gunner

I would have to say that the US Army has my vote. Remember, not only do we have the SF, but we ALSO have SFOD-Delta. Can any other branch claim TWO SF Flavors?
March 3rd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Can any other branch claim TWO SF Flavors?
No, because the US Army is the only branch with "Special Forces." SF is SF, SFOD-D is still SF .. so, it's only ONE.
March 13th, 2004  
No MERCY

Topic: names no diff.

A NAME DOES NOT SAY HOW GOOD THEY ARE. iT SHOWS HOW MUCH HARD WORK THEY DID TO RECIEVE THE TITLE. a SOLDIER KICKS A**. tHEY NAVY AND MARINES ARE THE BEST. aLL PEOPLE KNOW THAT. they just don't want to admit it.