What is the best take down round for a zombie? - Page 3

--

December 23rd, 2004  
A Can of Man

Hater.....
December 23rd, 2004  
Darcia

It depends

As Resident Evil 1 and 2 have taugh us thier are many options.

Shotguns
Vaccines
Grenades
Spikes
Half-Human,half Zombie hybrids
however most likly the best way is with a a high spead nuclear device.
December 23rd, 2004  
Locke

half life taught us that a crowbar will suffice
--
December 23rd, 2004  
The Grill Instructor

Defenately a flame thrower. That might be cause an awfull smell, but in the end, ash canīt attack you again.
December 23rd, 2004  
beardo

desert eagle .50....point blank...no more head
December 23rd, 2004  
rotc boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grill Instructor
Defenately a flame thrower. That might be cause an awfull smell, but in the end, ash canīt attack you again.
yea, but the second hand smoke will kill ya 8)
December 23rd, 2004  
Darcia

I still support Nuclear weapon use.

However the best ay is to cremate everyone. that solve the problem right thier.
December 23rd, 2004  
AFSteliga

You could use anything that you wanted as long as you hit the zombie in the right area.

Small arms you'd want to hit them right between the eyes to take them down for good. Explosives, provided that the main part of the explosion is what hits them, you should take them down in one shot. Nuclear weapons would work (and it did quite well in RE3). Tanks shells would probably blow them to pieces, regardless of where you hit them. And lastly, anything melee definitly would as long as you either cut off the head, or provided severe trauma to the brain.
December 23rd, 2004  
texasrebel211

hmmm i would use the Benneli M1 semi-auto shotgun if it was effective...

but otherwise I would, for close range, be sporting a P90 and then have a Colt 1911 .45 in each holster on my leg so duel .45s. I would also carry a ka-bar somewhere in there.

but i have so many guns in my house that i wouldn't know what to choose, i just need to get the P90 though- probably gonna get the semi-auto version when i can
December 23rd, 2004  
devilwasp

desert eagle , flame thrower or a unique option , play the barney song on large speakers on your back. No more zombies!
Or just run them over in a tank preferably a russian one , thier heavy.