What about the t-95? - Page 4

--

July 9th, 2009  
brillix

Words been buzzing around since 1995 (!) about this oh-so-magnificent T-95, but still there are no concrete specification/data or official/semi-official images/photographs of it, most information still based on speculative terms...
July 10th, 2009  
Panzercracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by brillix
Words been buzzing around since 1995 (!) about this oh-so-magnificent T-95, but still there are no concrete specification/data or official/semi-official images/photographs of it, most information still based on speculative terms...
There is not a single photograph or official image, not one, virtually everything you saw is "fan-art".
July 10th, 2009  
brillix

So, is this thing exist at all ?
--
July 29th, 2009  
IIyx

if it will come out I hope the change the base of the tank cause they use the ****ing T80 base on everything and I hate it.
September 29th, 2009  
nero1234

Topic: T-95 does it exist or not?

Well fellas, first up, sorry to be out of this for so long, been a bit busy bulding a boat and trying to change the wolrd, next project, change the universe or at least our perception of it; you know the sort of thing.
OK, back to the problem at hand, the on-again off-again T-95.
You can bet it exists, the only real problem wiht the protype was the they couldn't fit in an adequate power plant, the technology p[ath I proposed solved that little problem. You should also understand this first generation T-95 is not simply the most advanced crewed tank ever deployed, and I'm not sure if I mentioned it in my ealrier posts, but when you first run into this baby, it's most probably going to be operating in it's combat mode. Not only is the T-95 the most controversial tank, replete with many technological advances, it is the most formidable Land Warfare Combat Robotic ever deployed.
The transition to a combat robotic was a Russian innovation, but was always the path I'd intended to promote, had they not cut me out of the dialogue, so early in the game.
There are many things that could be said about this, but I'd rather wait and see if anybody responds to this, anybody interested in discussing this further? Please keep in mind, I can validate I have been promoting Advanced Combat Robotic for well more than a decade, and can give references to a number of earlier dialogues on the matter, if really required. These include dialogues with MCTL and DARPA.
Oh and I noticed in a post earlier on somebody made some interstingly incorrect statements on Russian ERA. Sorry guys, but you've got nothing short of a tactical nuclear device capable of knocking out a T-95 on the move. Better get use it the idea, the T-95 does for the MBT what HMS Dreadnought did for the Battleship.
If anybody replies to this I'll dig out a few references and inlcude these in my further posts and you can go look things up for yourselves, and then think about it all. Hate to tell you this, but there is a real arms race already in progress and America doesn't even know it's started. You're still siting in the coffee shop drinking your coffee, hope it's a strong black, because when you realise how far behind you are, and what you risk, you're going to need your whits about you.
All the best,
NERO
September 29th, 2009  
Zastava-Arms

You lost me, so the T-95 is like a robot or something?

And how would it be near unstoppable, or are they planning to cover it with about 10-20 meters thick armour?
September 29th, 2009  
SHERMAN

LOL at nothing short of a tactical nuke can stop it on the move

Really? Really? It has protection so capable that it can defeat any possible threat up to a tactical nuke...Really? I seriously doubt that. I doubt it can stop, just for example, a 1000 pound bomb.
September 29th, 2009  
viewer

i got the impression that nero posted with sarcasm
September 30th, 2009  
Zastava-Arms

Maybe, but he sure well made it look serious.
October 29th, 2009  
Pale Rider

No T-95 will be making a debut in Russia anytime soon, additional upgrades for T-90 and possibly T-80 series are what all of you will be seeing for quite some time.