Watercolors - Page 3

--

December 2nd, 2012  
rcleary171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israeli_Force
What are you doing for living bob?
Needless to say - I don't paint for a living

I work in the software industry - writing and supporting insurance applications.
December 2nd, 2012  
Israeli_Force

Nice job
do you have other militry and combat relited to hobis?
December 2nd, 2012  
rcleary171

Quote:
Nice job
do you have other militry and combat relited to hobis?
I enjoy studying military history and I may get back to building models. I inherited a Tamiya King Tiger tank from my brother that has been collecting dust under my desk. I may break that open come some cold wet weekend.
--
December 2nd, 2012  
Israeli_Force

Very american from you

and i can help you with your history nolge with telling you about israel wars history if you want
December 2nd, 2012  
rcleary171

Quote:
Very american from you

and i can help you with your history nolge with telling you about israel wars history if you want
Great - it appears that there is a History Discussion section here where you can start a thread; I enjoy hearing from people who have actually experienced events that I have only read about.
December 2nd, 2012  
rcleary171

Here is another ink and watercolor; the ink may be too strong with these sketches. I'll try using pencil for softer detail.

December 2nd, 2012  
Israeli_Force

I an bot the one with the experience but i know so evedence and interview with guys who fghout there if thats what u looking for
December 2nd, 2012  
rcleary171

Quote:
I an bot the one with the experience but i know so evedence and interview with guys who fghout there if thats what u looking for
Cool - there's a Modern Military History section; start a thread there and let's hear your story.
December 2nd, 2012  
Israeli_Force

I really dont want to open a thread because he will get spam probably from israel haters.
But if you want i can allways private massage you
December 2nd, 2012  
rcleary171

Quote:
I really dont want to open a thread because he will get spam probably from israel haters.
But if you want i can allways private massage you
Thank you - for the time being I plan on participating with the public threads. I have no problems tuning out the spammers and the haters. It comes with the territory.