Watches Used by various Army - Page 2




 
--
 
January 1st, 2006  
zander_0633
 
 
OH! you mean you put your watch in the band or do you replace it with the band? BTW how do you put up the pics? I can't seem to do it!
January 1st, 2006  
FO Seaman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zander_0633
OH! you mean you put your watch in the band or do you replace it with the band? BTW how do you put up the pics? I can't seem to do it!
I replace the band.

You place pics by clicking copying the URL then clicking the picture of a mountian in the writing area and then paste the RUL and click OK.
January 1st, 2006  
Missileer
 
 
As long as you get a Seiko subdued colors with night luminous lines on the hands and a strong composite band, you can't go wrong. I have a Seiko quartz watch that I got as one of my 30 year anniversary gifts at Litton Laser and I don't have anything bad to say about it. I've had it for ten years and I've replaced the battery once.
--
January 1st, 2006  
zander_0633
 
 
This is the watch I have now. Is it good?
January 1st, 2006  
FO Seaman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zander_0633
This is the watch I have now. Is it good?
Thats fine. It's all about personal preference.
January 1st, 2006  
systemlord
 
 
I'm using a KHS H3 Tactical Shadow "Blue" Mk II

More Infos:
http://www.specopswatch.com/KHS/pages/shadowblue.html

In the field im using almost the same strap like Seaman (only in our Camo) in my freetime I replace it and use a steel strap.
January 1st, 2006  
FO Seaman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by systemlord
I'm using a KHS H3 Tactical Shadow "Blue" Mk II

More Infos:
http://www.specopswatch.com/KHS/pages/shadowblue.html

In the field im using almost the same strap like Seaman (only in our Camo) in my freetime I replace it and use a steel strap.
Flectar?
January 1st, 2006  
systemlord
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadet Seaman
Flectar?
Flecktarn
January 1st, 2006  
FO Seaman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by systemlord
Flecktarn
Cool.
January 1st, 2006  
5.56X45mm
 
 
I used a cheap little Timex Ironman digital watch that I got at the PX in Fort Benning Ga. It was about $20.00 USA. That was back in 2002, and I still have it with the same battery.