Warning real American here




 
--
 
October 25th, 2010  
willsrn2000
 
 

Topic: Warning real American here


Hi,
I train special force combat medics and occasionally deploy .
In real life I am a radical conservative constitutional republican
American.
I dont intend to offend anyone's tender sensibilities but if I do,tough.
Just picture me as a clone of Gsgt R.Lee Ermey.
October 25th, 2010  
Sevens
 
 
Welcome....
October 25th, 2010  
Team Infidel
 
 
Welcome......
--
October 25th, 2010  
AFSteliga
 
 
Welcome aboard..
October 25th, 2010  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by willsrn2000
Hi,

Just picture me as a clone of Gsgt R.Lee Ermey.
So you shout nonsensical crap constantly and use the word "maggot" as a filler for 12 words a sentence?

Oh and welcome.
October 25th, 2010  
Cne C
 
 
Welcome...
October 25th, 2010  
Hook160th
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by willsrn2000
Hi,
I train special force combat medics and occasionally deploy .
In real life I am a radical conservative constitutional republican
American.
I dont intend to offend anyone's tender sensibilities but if I do,tough.
Just picture me as a clone of Gsgt R.Lee Ermey.

Are you a graduate of the Q course?
October 29th, 2010  
mdbigdee
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by willsrn2000
Hi,
I train special force combat medics and occasionally deploy .
In real life I am a radical conservative constitutional republican
American.
I dont intend to offend anyone's tender sensibilities but if I do,tough.
Just picture me as a clone of Gsgt R.Lee Ermey.
So what are the rest of us......."artifical Americans?".I can't stand you warrior wannabee,little toy soldiers....saw enough of your type strutting up on smoke bomb hill......throwing CS grenades into the post theater,acting like the morons you are.
October 29th, 2010  
Yin717
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdbigdee
So what are the rest of us......."artifical Americans?".I can't stand you warrior wannabee,little toy soldiers....saw enough of your type strutting up on smoke bomb hill......throwing CS grenades into the post theater,acting like the morons you are.
I've seen better ways to welcome someone to a site....

Oh yeah, welcome!
October 30th, 2010  
mmarsh
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yin717
I've seen better ways to welcome someone to a site....

Oh yeah, welcome!
True, but then again his entire introduction was abrasive and the "Warning: REAL AMERICAN" comment was insulting. Not a very good way to make friends here especially on your very first post. The whole introduction read as "Incoming: TROLL".

Our friends across the channel are unaware of this but in the US the radical very far rightwing, (of which Willscr2000 readily admits he is a member of) often questions the patriotism of those that don't share their very radical political views. Don't share their views and your labelled unpatriotic or a traitor. With the comment "Real American" he suggests that he is an authentic American and some of...aren't. Mdbigdee obviously didn't appreciate the insinuation and neither did I.

As for the rest of it...well I lack military experience myself, but I have noticed the real vets here have a 6th-sense when someone is lying about their military service record...
 


Similar Topics
"'Cultural Marxism' at the U.S. Naval Academy"
My new political party.
What If Iran Gets the Bomb? Good Analysis
counter? anti?
What was said on the 3rd presidential debate.