Wanna try what i do for a living?

I was reading my horoscope this afternoon it was 2 pages long saga and it was all about the phenomenal event happening which will alter my life,the astrologer advised me to be ready for the change.She spoke but difficulties of life and how my quiet life is about to change,how the planetary movements will affect the course of my quiet peaceful life i am living .Most notably she said that i have to revised my financials and warned me about my buddies distancing.I was advised to take calculated decisions.there were many more "Experience Hell" predictions. At the end it was written "A girl is about to enter in your life".

Sadly yes, amongst the criminal fraternity. Dealt with a few drug users/dealers hiding a wrap of the bad stuff up their arse.

I have heard they can swallow drugs (in a condom), if they are experienced smugglers, they perhaps get more room down there and their walking doesn't give them away

I have heard they can swallow drugs (in a condom), if they are experienced smugglers, they perhaps get more room down there and their walking doesn't give them away

I've had them swallow them and throw them away/drop them down a drain.

They put them up their arse so that when they get stopped and searched on the street (pockets and socks etc), they think they won't have have their secret hidden stash found.

Never nice to ask a guy to bend over and spread his cheeks! :sick:

I've had them swallow them and throw them away/drop them down a drain.

They put them up their arse so that when they get stopped and searched on the street (pockets and socks etc), they think they won't have have their secret hidden stash found.

Never nice to ask a guy to bend over and spread his cheeks! :sick:

According to 42RM; they would love that in Blackpool

Back