Walkie Talkie

Tahnks! I am currently looking at Walkie Talkies which can last for 4 days with out chargin and it must be on 24 hours! I would prefer that it uses AAA or AA battery! Thanks!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Product:[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Motorola Talkabout SX700R GMRS / FRS Two-way Radios with Charger and Faceplates, Pair[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Model:[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Motorola SX700R[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Brand:[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Motorola[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our Price:[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please enquire[/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Motorola Talkabout SX700R GMRS/FRS Two-way Radio can reach up to 12 miles and is the ideal choice for outdoor adventures. With 22 channels and 121 privacy codes, you'll have over 2600 hundred channel combinations, ensuring that you'll stay connected wherever you are. A keypad lock prevents your personalized settings from being inadvertently changed, and an audible tone and visual display alerts you when batteries are running down. For use in hushed or noisy places, the radio's VibraCall feature vibrates to alert you when someone is calling. With a great feature called iVox, the SX700R allows for hands-free operation with an optional headset. A NOAA weather alert built-in for added security and convenience.

What's in the Box:
Two SX700 radios, two replaceable faceplates, one dual charger, AC adapter, two NiMH battery packs, and user's manual.

Shipping weight: 6.00 pounds.
Item model number: SX700R
Date first available at Papylon: 15 June 2005
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Features[/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2.0 watt power delivers a range of up to 12 miles!![/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]22 channels, each with 121 privacy codes for 2,662 combinations[/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NiMH rechargeable Rechargeable Battery Pack & Charger Included[/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Approximately 7 hr. NiMH estimated talk time[/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] iVOX hands-free communication without the need of an audio accessory[/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] QT™ (Quiet Talk) interruption feature[/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Companding technology[/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Backlit display[/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] LCD battery meter[/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Battery save feature[/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Audible low battery alert[/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 10 call tones[/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Keypad lock[/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Time-out timer[/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Priority scan[/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Color: Black[/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]iVOX Speakerphone[/FONT] • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The communication range quoted is calculated based on an unobstructed line of sight test under optimum conditions. Actual range will vary depending on terrain and conditions, and is often less than the maximum possible. Your actual range will be limited below[/FONT]

Wad about this one? I am more interested at the one stated above! It is selling at US$64.99. Any lower price for this? Please help me to find out! thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw online, they are selling at US$64.99 That converts to my country's currency SGD$105.47 I would like to find the lowest price! Thanks!

well, ok, not too expensive! Sadly, only these type are sold in my country, the other type that they all said are not sold in my country.

tomtom22 said:
uid174759iid8211kx.gif

heh, welcome aboard sir 8)

anyway, Zander, can you have strong walkie talkies over there? like ones that could reach other countries?

Well, I can, secretly . If the Police or Army receives it, they can very easily track us down! The Walkie Talkie mention above goes up to a range of 12miles! Equivelant to about 18KM!

Back