November 28th, 2014  
tetvet

Read the last part of the sentence .
November 28th, 2014  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
Read the last part of the sentence .
Yes, yes. You don't want to comprehend what he is saying?
November 28th, 2014  
JOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
What do you think, for example, the adventure in Iraq and Afghanistan have cost the British and Danish taxpayer.
Maybe people seem not to appreciate these foreign endeavors because they felt they have been unnecessary.
I know very little about the Danish or other small country contributors. However Britain has tended to stick by the US and also share many of the same economic issues as does the US. Personally if I were to see a proven leader of the European community I would vote for Britain not Germany.
Britain has the world of experience in dealing with world affairs. Germany doesn't. It's not that I think modern day Germany has any expansionist goals and it does have a good armed service (with mandatory service BTW). it's just that Britain has a better resume.

This is history but do you actually think WW2 would have been won without lend lease to Britain and the USSR and 5 million US troops. Do you think the Iron curtain would have fallen without the US, or that Soviet expansionism would have been stopped.
--
Boots
November 28th, 2014  
Army0413

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
What are you talking about?
New Forum. Like my old Forum Sportalare. Have on signature.
November 28th, 2014  
Army0413

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
You´re Swedish - You tell us.
And I am finnish. And Norway and Danmark in swedish word the last.
I liked in swedish.
Finland are english and swedish translation.
November 28th, 2014  
tetvet

Britain of course won WWI and WWII with just a little help from a friend but what are friends for but to help .
November 28th, 2014  
JOC

Quote:
Britain of course won WWI and WWII with just a little help from a friend but what are friends for but to help .
That is a ridicules statement. Britain and the common wealth, the US and the USSR combined to defeat Nazi Germany. They also had the help of partisan and guerilla forces from most of occupied Europe. Don't forget Britain stood alone for ~ a year.
November 29th, 2014  
tetvet

JOC it was Satire , the U.S won both those Wars without any help From anyone , England if you remember declared War on Germany when they were in NO position to do so which they quickly found out , when you declare war on someone you should have a reasonable Idea that you can defeat your enemy .
November 29th, 2014  
JOC

Quote:
JOC it was Satire , the U.S won both those Wars without any help From anyone , England if you remember declared War on Germany when they were in NO position to do so which they quickly found out , when you declare war on someone you should have a reasonable Idea that you can defeat your enemy .
Sorry thought it was a poke at England
November 29th, 2014  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Brits don't make rediculous statements like that, only people like you.

Quote:
JOC it was Satire , the U.S won both those Wars without any help From anyone , .
Won both wars all on their own?? WOW