USS Liberty - Israel's "War of Self Defense" - Page 23




 
--
 
December 26th, 2009  
3dgeo
 
 
Dead in the water was a BBC documentry about the Israeli attack on USS Liberty that killed 34 US sailors,Mate!
James Bamford wrote Body of Secrets in which he states that newly declassified NSA tapes://www.nsa.gov/liberty. from a EC-121 spy plane with Hebrew linguists flying high over Liberty attack recorded Israeli pilots identifying American flag to ground control and being ordered to continue attack:www.wrmea.com/archives/august-september01/0108103.html
The prior massacre of Egyptian POW's in coastal Sinai town of El Arish by IDF,which he also states had been already been admitted to by Israeli Brig. Gen. Aryeh Biro,www.washington-report.org/backissues/0296/9602017.html
December 26th, 2009  
3dgeo
 
 
Originally Posted by EladBell
the main problem is,and i have said that several times,is that u guys watch TV asnd u think u know exactly what is going on,which u do not.
example,today the IDF killed 3 terrorists,thier family saay it was an exuition.
what they havent told u was that these guys killed a Rabi two days ago.

Typical mindset.

Quick story:

Dan Halutz,recently fired and first IAF Chief of staff of IDF.
Architect of Israel's 2006 disastorous Lebanon infrastructure bombing campaign.
He was once asked what it felt like to drop a one Tonne bomb on an apartment building in Gaza,with Palestinian civillians sleeping in 2000 to just kill one man?
Halutz had been assigned that particular assasination mission.
He replied: "you just feel a Slight jolt as you release the bomb".

The "TERRORIST"was killed and scores of other men,women and children.

His plane was US made and paid by for by US TAXPAYERS.
Aviation fuel and ordinance see above.....
Advanced Pilot training @ $1 million paid for by his Uncle Sam!!
December 26th, 2009  
EladBell
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dgeo
Originally Posted by EladBell
the main problem is,and i have said that several times,is that u guys watch TV asnd u think u know exactly what is going on,which u do not.
example,today the IDF killed 3 terrorists,thier family saay it was an exuition.
what they havent told u was that these guys killed a Rabi two days ago.

Typical mindset.

Quick story:
Dan Halutz,recently fired,first IAF IDF Chief of staff.
Architect of 2006 Israel disastorous bombing lebanon campaign.
He was asked what it felt like to drop a one tonne bomb on an apartment building in Gaza,with civillians sleeping in 2000 to just kill one man?
Halutz had been assigned that particular assasination mission.
He said "you just feel a jolt as you release the bomb".

The "TERRORIST"was killed and scores of other men,women and children.

this is a price i am willing to pay!
as i said i dont look for your understanding,untill your frind will go on a bus and die in that bus from explotion u cant know us.
and we dont expect you to.
say whatever u want,but my country is surrouned by more than 5 enemies,it needs its strong army.

and please stop talking about rules in war...
look at afghanistan...what the hell are u looking there????
sending haundrends of thousedns of soldiers and killing whatever comes in sight.
if i could take u with me to an arrest in the west bank or in gaza i would so u could actually know what we do so innocent souls would not geet hurt.
but even then u would not agree.


by the way
Hamas,hezbollah el qaida and fataah never singed the Goneva conention....and they dont seem to be any closer to act like that.

first let the dearest Gilad Shalit getmedical care from the red cross than talk about humanity.

band of hypocrits.
--
December 26th, 2009  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EladBell
this is a price i am willing to pay!
as i said i dont look for your understanding,untill your frind will go on a bus and die in that bus from explotion u cant know us.
and we dont expect you to.
say whatever u want,but my country is surrouned by more than 5 enemies,it needs its strong army.
Your country is not surrounded, it is the Palestinian's country that is surrounded, and they are not worried about it.
Quote:
and please stop talking about rules in war...
look at afghanistan...what the hell are u looking there????
sending haundrends of thousedns of soldiers and killing whatever comes in sight.
Can you provide some evidence for this?
Quote:
if i could take u with me to an arrest in the west bank or in gaza i would so u could actually know what we do so innocent souls would not geet hurt.
but even then u would not agree.
We already know what you do. I have posted a several videos of cowardly Israeli troops using Palestinian children as human shields.

Quote:
by the way
Hamas,hezbollah el qaida and fataah never singed the Goneva conention....and they dont seem to be any closer to act like that.

first let the dearest Gilad Shalit getmedical care from the red cross than talk about humanity.

band of hypocrits.
Because of Israel's occupation, Palestine can't get recognition as an independent country, so it is not possible for them to be a party to the Geneva Convention. You can blame nobody but yourselves for that.

If you were not invading the Palestinians country Gilad Shalit would be a happy and free man at home with his parents. What about the many people that have died whilst being tortured and mistreated in Israeli prisons.

I notice that Israel was not worried about the Geneva Convention when it used White phosphorus shells in a densely populated civilian area. Also using Palestinian civilians as human shields. If I were you, I would not even try to call others hypocrites.
Military Officer Admits Israel Plans War Crimes

The world is fast becoming aware of who the real terrorists are in the middle east. These cell phone videos are going to be the rope around the necks of Israel in future War Crimes Trials,... and believe me, they will come in time. Israel is fast wearing out their sympathy around the world.
December 26th, 2009  
-- Dusty
 
 
Matthew 7:3-5 (New International Version)
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite! First take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
December 26th, 2009  
3dgeo
 
 
If I might respectfully correct some details.
The Ship Israel says they thought they were attacking was the El Quesir.A sixty year old Egyptian horse transport,moored and rusting away in port of Alexandria ,not hundreds of miles but quite aways from the slaughter.Furthermore it was about half the size of USS Liberty.Liberty was a state of the art intel.gathering platform with radar dish and brissling with antenea.El Quesir was a rust bucket from another century.
Visit USS Liberty survivors' site for more info. www.ussliberty.org
December 26th, 2009  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EladBell
this is a price i am willing to pay!
as i said i dont look for your understanding,untill your frind will go on a bus and die in that bus from explotion u cant know us.
and we dont expect you to.
say whatever u want,but my country is surrouned by more than 5 enemies,it needs its strong army.

and please stop talking about rules in war...
look at afghanistan...what the hell are u looking there????
sending haundrends of thousedns of soldiers and killing whatever comes in sight.
if i could take u with me to an arrest in the west bank or in gaza i would so u could actually know what we do so innocent souls would not geet hurt.
but even then u would not agree.


by the way
Hamas,hezbollah el qaida and fataah never singed the Goneva conention....and they dont seem to be any closer to act like that.

first let the dearest Gilad Shalit getmedical care from the red cross than talk about humanity.

band of hypocrits.
You seem confused, we are discussing events relating to the attack on the USS Liberty it has nothing to do with Hamas, Hezbollah or any of the groups you mention, the contention is that one reason the USS Liberty was attacked was that it was in a position to report the alleged massacre of Egyptian POWs by Israeli forces in El Arish.

Now even you must agree that the Egyptians were operating under the protection of the Geneva Convention as your government signed and ratified it more than 15 years prior to 1967.

The argument of the Palestinians, Hezbollah, Hamas and any other organisation people may wish to include in this discussion is somewhat irrelevant as this was purely an action between Egypt, Israel and the USS Liberty.
December 26th, 2009  
3dgeo
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg2k
Let me ask you something...do you know about Leo Frank? Probably not...so read about him here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank.He was american jew who was accused for raping of a white girl in America and he was linched by the mobs in 1915,and he was innocent.So now let me ask you should the jews forget about this case or remember it? Tell me who paid reparation to his family and to the jewish people for his death?Give me your answer.And yes, this KKK member David Duke is a 'best friend' of Israel and black people,sure.
Leo Frank,I do declare!!!
Have you heard of another Southerner,Judah P.Benjamin?
Secretary of the Confederate treasury,owned 150 African slaves.
December 26th, 2009  
3dgeo
 
 

Topic: No "Alleged" about IDF MASSCARE OF Egyptian POW'S,Israel General fesses up!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
You seem confused, we are discussing events relating to the attack on the USS Liberty it has nothing to do with Hamas, Hezbollah or any of the groups you mention, the contention is that one reason the USS Liberty was attacked was that it was in a position to report the alleged massacre of Egyptian POWs by Israeli forces in El Arish.

Now even you must agree that the Egyptians were operating under the protection of the Geneva Convention as your government signed and ratified it more than 15 years prior to 1967.

The argument of the Palestinians, Hezbollah, Hamas and any other organisation people may wish to include in this discussion is somewhat irrelevant as this was purely an action between Egypt, Israel and the USS Liberty.
IDF Brig. General Aryeh Biro has admitted to 1967 El Arish executions of Egyptian POW's.www.washington-report.org/backissues/0296/9602017.html
Israel has committed same in 1956 attack as well.Conveniently there is a 20 year statute of limitations on these IDF war crimes. No limitations on presecution for Nazi war crimes,ofcourse!

Another story rarely ever mentioned:
Israeli jets shot down a Libyan Civillian airliner over occupied Sinai in 1969.
December 26th, 2009  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dgeo
IDF Brig. General Aryeh Biro has admitted to 1967 El Arish executions of Egyptian POW's.www.washington-report.org/backissues/0296/9602017.html
Israel has committed same in 1956 attack as well.Conveniently there is a 20 year statute of limitations on these IDF war crimes. No limitations on presecution for Nazi war crimes,ofcourse!

Another story rarely ever mentioned:
Israeli jets shot down a Libyan Civillian airliner over occupied Sinai in 1969.

That may be the case but I have read reports of it being anywhere between 150 and 1000 killed which indicates to me that something happened but there is more to it than we know and until I find something I consider both accurate and credible I will leave it on the list of "possible" events.

Also according to the "Convention on the Non-Applicability of Statutory Limitations to War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity (1968)" there is no Statute of Limitations on war crimes so while one country may have individual laws regarding this a suspected war criminal can still be arrested and tried should they leave the country.