May 19th, 2005  
LIBERTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzz
DO NOT join the Seac Cadets join www.cap.gov
And why is that?
May 20th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

Because he's trying to take away from my recruitment, and besides CAP is an ok program, if you like the Marine Corps. Go to Sea Cadets, and Join a Battalion, if you like to fly, go to Sea Cadets and Join a squadron.

We have a great training program, although CAP has an ok one, they don't have a Boot Camp as it were. We have a greater many training Opportunites, and the difference between CAP and Sea cadets is they let people stay as Cadets til 21, I mean come on.
May 20th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea_Cadet
Because he's trying to take away from my recruitment, and besides CAP is an ok program, if you like the Marine Corps. Go to Sea Cadets, and Join a Battalion, if you like to fly, go to Sea Cadets and Join a squadron.

We have a great training program, although CAP has an ok one, they don't have a Boot Camp as it were. We have a greater many training Opportunites, and the difference between CAP and Sea cadets is they let people stay as Cadets til 21, I mean come on.
We do many things not only military stuff. Encampment is our bootcamp and we have SAR which is why you can be a cadet until you are 21. When you are that age you just want to be involved with the younger cadets who are 12-13, because it brings back memories. This is not comming from me, this is from a cadet who is 20 and this is what he told me when i asked him why he was still in the cadet program
--
May 20th, 2005  
c/Commander

Sea_Cadet, all services allows cadets until the age of 27, at their service academies. (All cadets at the academies are given cadet ranks in addition to being Midshipman or Cadets 4th-1st classes.)
June 2nd, 2005  
SureShot223

Yeah man im with you on the CAP comments SEA CADET but Im not going ot open my mouth again because some people here aren't man enough to take it. (go to ''CAP HEARD OF IT'' to see my opinions)

PO2 Ryan Jackson
Hornet Division Tacoma WA
June 2nd, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureShot223
Yeah man im with you on the CAP comments SEA CADET but Im not going ot open my mouth again because some people here aren't man enough to take it. (go to ''CAP HEARD OF IT'' to see my opinions)

PO2 Ryan Jackson
Oh we are man enough its just that they are untrue
June 2nd, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

Quote:

PO2 Ryan Jackson
I agree with you Petty Officer, nice to see another one of my brothers in this now hostile territory. Seen them, they are 100%
June 2nd, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
That took some balls to say over the internet. Major balls.
June 2nd, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

And to think Sureshot also told me he was sorry for what he said, that he had a bad day.
July 4th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

Well the Summer Training Evolutions have begun, and my first one was ok, yet it was pretty gay.

Jackson input needed.