USNSCC - United States Navy (naval) Sea Cadet Corps - Page 6

--

May 18th, 2005  
LIBERTY

I would have joined MCJROTC but nooooooooooo they only have AJROTC here!
May 18th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xm 8
I would have joined MCJROTC but nooooooooooo they only have AJROTC here!
I would have joined JROTC even if it was the chair force, although I'd rather have it be the Armyor the Marine Corps. JROTC, if it wasn't Navy JROTC. I'm a field Cadet, and that's the way it is.

But again Sea Cadets is the place for the Best of the Best, and I encourage anyone to join Multiple programs for it will increase your Military Knowledge.

Sea Cadets

Cadetgouge.org
May 18th, 2005  
LIBERTY

Quote:
But again Sea Cadets is the place for the Best of the Best, and I encourage anyone to join Multiple programs for it will increase your Military Knowledge.

Sea Cadets

Cadetgouge.org
I'll look into this.
--
May 18th, 2005  
fronzz

DO NOT join the Seac Cadets join www.cap.gov
May 18th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

Go start your own thread, We want the best. Two things my RDC hated: Liars and Thieves, and you're about to fall into one of those categories.
May 19th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea_Cadet
Canadian Teams have gone and trained at hawk Mountain Ranger school. And no one sends a PJ into a firefight.
When did sending anyone into a firefight come up? Ever heard of the saying "Reading is fundimental"? Plus, Canadian cadets have never been sent to Hawk Mountain. You have to be a CAP cadet in America to go. Yeah, Canadian cadets do come here to America but under the Internation Air Cadet Exchange program. Or they transfer. But if they come as a IACE then they tour military bases and muesums. How many times do I have to post this? I hope this will be the last time. "To this day, in the National Search and Rescue Manual, Air Force pararescuemen are first considered for supervision of ground search teams. “Specialized teams such as Army, Navy, and Air Force explosive ordinance (EOD) teams, Navy sea-air-land (SEAL) teams, or CAP Ranger teams should be considered next”." http://pawg.cap.gov/hawk/history.htm there's the url if you ever forget it. It's at the bottom.
May 19th, 2005  
c/Commander

*Sigh*...does this really need to be a flamefest between Sea Cadets and every other cadet corps in the United States and Canada. Sea_Cadet, may I suggest you tone it down a little bit-every branch and corps has its place, even if you like the NSCC better.

From my time in the NSCC, I also know that PT cannot be used as a form of punishment. I would suggest that your unit sticks to standard policy from here out on PT and discipline.
May 19th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/Commander
*Sigh*...does this really need to be a flamefest between Sea Cadets and every other cadet corps in the United States and Canada. Sea_Cadet, may I suggest you tone it down a little bit-every branch and corps has its place, even if you like the NSCC better.

From my time in the NSCC, I also know that PT cannot be used as a form of punishment. I would suggest that your unit sticks to standard policy from here out on PT and discipline.
Well we do, especially here in Cali, it is used at flagship, as a punishment, and it is used at the Home unit, and in CAP from what I have heard From C/TS Joe Themann, you guys don't have PT on a regular basis except for Pormotions. But look at pictures from the past Pictures From the Past
May 19th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Generalizations don't cut it here. Maybe the squadrons C/Tsgt Themann has seen don't PT on a regular basis. But at my squadron we PT every chance we get. Except when in Blues for obvious reasons. Which is why you won't find a cadet who has been at our squadron for awhile who is out of shape. As well as, they are pretty smart for the most part. A fit body is nothing without a mind to match.
May 19th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea_Cadet
We also save lives Nulli Secundus, maybe not on the scale you have, but we put more Cadets through Medical in the summer training evolution then you do. And some CAP cadets if not a lot need to be PTed. As a form of punishment to. It works quite well, trust me, if you don't then you'll find out when you enlist.

All I have to say, is if you want something worth it, Sea Cadets is the way to go. Our Training Program is insurmountable.
The military uses Reward system, not Punishment. That Philosophy is OUT!