USC vs. OSU

Oh I don't..... This will show the NCAA that we are for real, and that Mark Sanchez is a QB to be feared.....

Can't go by that.

No Beanie Wells, and Toad Boeckman is the worst starting QB in the nation.

Pryor plays the whole game, with Wells, it's 38-35.

blah. blah, blah... YOU SUCK!!!! WE WIN.... get over it... #1 for life baby!!!!! FIGHT ON!!!!
Whatever... you're lucky you're playing in the Pac-10, where the next best team in the conference needs overtime to beat the 6th best team in the Big 10.

USC is definitely a top-5 caliber team. A healthy Ohio State is worthy of Top-10.

USC plays in the weakest BCS conference and still hasn't been able to run the table in conference play the last.... four years? USC will choke once more, end up playing in a lesser bowl game, and complain about being screwed by the system just because they lost to an unranked team and an SEC team got in with one loss to the number four team in the nation. And as always in the off season more incidents of illegal booster contributions will show up, ESPN will report it for a week on Page 2 and everybody else will ignore it because LA doesn't have an NFL team so USC and UCLA could host a gay orgy rather than a football game and it would still be the biggest story in sports.

Thursday, January 2, 2003 - FedEx Orange Bowl: Southern California (at-large) 38, Iowa (at-large) 17
Thursday, January 1, 2004 - Rose Bowl Game presented by Citi : Southern California (Pac-10 champion) 28, Michigan (Big Ten champion) 14
Tuesday, January 4, 2005 - FedEx Orange Bowl (National Championship): Southern California (BCS #1, Pac-10 champion) 55, Oklahoma (BCS #2, Big 12 champion) 19
Wednesday, January 4, 2006 - Rose Bowl Game presented by Citi (National Championship): Texas (BCS #2, Big 12 champion) 41, USC (BCS #1, Pac-10 champion) 38
Monday, January 1, 2007 - Rose Bowl Game presented by Citi: Southern California (10-2, Pac-10 champion) 32, Michigan (11-1, at-large) 18
Tuesday, January 1, 2008 - Rose Bowl Game presented by Citi: Southern California (10-2, Pac-10 champion) 49, Illinois (9-3, at-large) 17

Yeah... lesser bowls... Gee, not sure, BUT I think since 2003, we have played in a BCS game every year; two of them for National Championships.

hmmm, 3 Heisman trophies since that time....

Oh year and more NFL draft picks than any other team.... Yeah, we suck, Sorry Damien, you are right, my bad.....

Yeah... lesser bowls... Gee, not sure, BUT I think since 2003, we have played in a BCS game every year; two of them for National Championships.

Actually, that is exactly what I was referring to by lesser bowls, games without national title implications, USC is going to go to get an automatic BCS birth because, as was already mentioned, the Pac-10 is the only conference that makes the Big Ten look stacked with talented teams. To listen to you one would think USC were the lords of all creation and could do no wrong yet you have one national title since.... 1970? Plus you guys don't know how to count, somehow in 2006 you were going for the "3-Pete" without having won back-to-back titles as would seem necessary, and how did your two Heisman winners fair in that game against the real MVP of the 2005 season?

Gee, not sure, BUT I think since 2003, we have played in a BCS game every year; two of them for National Championships.

Oh year and more NFL draft picks than any other team.... Yeah, we suck, Sorry Damien, you are right, my bad.....
As a represenative of the Pacific 10 Conference, with such stellar adversaries as Stanford. or Oregon State. Both of whom beat USC recently.

Heisman Trophy is the BCS curse. If your guy wins the Heisman, there is a high likelihood that you will lose your bowl game.

How many of them proved to be any good? One can't win the starting job for the Cardinals, and the other is the starting QB of the Bungles.

yep and one of our backups is now starting for New England... hmm who knew?

Sorry guys, you can bag on USC and the PAC 10 all you want. It is what it is. We win the PAC 10 and we go to the Rose Bowl. We run the season we go to the BCS Championship game. Frankly, I will take either but I would really like a championship.

yep and one of our backups is now starting for New England... hmm who knew?

Sorry guys, you can bag on USC and the PAC 10 all you want. It is what it is. We win the PAC 10 and we go to the Rose Bowl. We run the season we go to the BCS Championship game. Frankly, I will take either but I would really like a championship.
Because Brady got hurt. Hahaha. OK. And by the way, I didn't see one SEC team in those bowl games, because we were too busy taking the National Championship titles. Playing those conferences is not a bowl game, its automatic that USC gets the Rose Bowl anyway... Come play an SEC team. We'll see how your NFL draft picks do.

I think your pretty safe TI, I love Notre Dame but they looked pitiful against Mich St today. USC will kick their butt's unless Weiss can work some type of magic. Our starting QB turns 21 tomorrow, so the youth is part of the problem I would assume, but who cares if your a USC fan, ought to be an easy win for you guys. At this point, I would just be happy if USC don't beat Notre Dame as bad they did OSU.

I think your pretty safe TI, I love Notre Dame but they looked pitiful against Mich St today. USC will kick their butt's unless Weiss can work some type of magic. Our starting QB turns 21 tomorrow, so the youth is part of the problem I would assume, but who cares if your a USC fan, ought to be an easy win for you guys. At this point, I would just be happy if USC don't beat Notre Dame as bad they did OSU.
I do have to say that I'll be rooting for the Trojans there.

As much as I hate USC, it's nothing compared to my hatred of Notre Dame.

Back