US, Cuban presidents expected to meet Saturday in Panama

On what grounds could they meet ? Cuba is a tiny nothing , Obama is grasping at straws for a legacy any legacy .

Try a Potential Carribean Power House. I am so glad you don't run anything, the world would have said **** all and wiped us out a long time ago.

Cuba a power house ? you've been talking to Hillary again .

Economic powerhouse in the Caribbean on similar GDP figures of other nations, it's certainly more stable than it's Island Neighbors.

And no, I have only been talking with you again. I don't wear any party colors, as of now they both seem borderline useless.

The people of Central America and Cuba like living in North America and do so because of the ever beneficial Obama .

1. That statement shows bitter discrimination towards all peoples from Latin America who have gained citizenship legally here the hard way.

2. That also shows utter ignorance that in any sense was even true, that shows only the past 7 odd years. Not the past 60 which that topic involves.

3. There is an diverse and often complex state of affairs between the U.S. and this region historically of which through bigot like statements such as that you completely ignored.

Under the constitution I have a right to be a bigot a woman hater and a professional Golfer and you have the obligation to protect my right .

Under the constitution I have a right to be a bigot a woman hater and a professional Golfer and you have the obligation to protect my right .

As long as your open discrimination does not violate those groups rights thus constituting an hate crime.

And you have a obligation to respect my right to counter argue.

Ultimately here on the forums though Mr. Redleg is Law.

Back