UPS 3 day select

wolfen

Can somebody PLEASE explain to me why UPS 3 day select takes a week to get here?
I ordered a part last Sunday, it was shipped Tuesday (day 1) Wednesday (day 2) it was in Roanoke Va, Thursday I give them off it was Thanksgiving, I expect no one to work that day, but Yesterday (Friday, day 3) it should have been here since the dam thing is in the warehouse in Va Beach
They told me 3 day select doesn't operate on Saturday, Sunday or holidays, well that still gave em 3 days to get the part here. Now I gotta wait till Monday to get my heat exchanger.
From now on I'll just use USPS, at least with them I don't expect any great wonderous service.

(yea I'm mad as hell, I have no heat)

Well look on the bright side!!! Being mad is keeping you warm.....:mrgreen:

But seriously, I'm sorry. That's a frustrating situation to be in. :(

You could just drive over there and get the part........:D

I would if the bastards would tell me where their at, I have everything ready for the new heat exchanger, the old one is out, the oil is secured at the tank, the electric is secured and locked out, all the case welding is complete, all I need is one dam part and I can be done with he heater in about 6 hours.

Well I got the heat exchanger, its going back from whence it came as we speak at UPS' expense, and the new one being overnighted is at their expense also since when I received it it was warped so dam bad that it was 4" off one way 2/3 off another and you could see the dent that cracked it from falling off the shelf, no wonder the bastards didn't' want to deliver it

Yea I said overnight that way it might be here Thursday.

Ooooooooooh being a bit ambitious there, aren't you? Thursday? I say Monday. :D

Sorry for all the issues. Gotta be frustrating (and freezing) as hell. :(

THe right one came in yesterday:) amazeing what happens when my lawyer orders it. they shipped it Thursday morning from Kentucky, and somehow it arrived here at 5 pm last night, teh guy was ripping my heater apart when teh new one showed up :) Now I hae so much heat I don't know what to do with it

Back