UN envoy to Sudan urges powerful countries to press for end

The UN can't handle it? They need the help of Powerful Countries? Well I'm just shocked beyond belief :shock: .

Sorry Koffi we can't help we are over extended fighting an "illegal " war. ;) :roll:

Hi,

The UN can't handle it? They need the help of Powerful Countries? Well I'm just shocked beyond belief Shocked

UN in itself in nothing .................it needs member countries .....................UN dosen't have a Millitary or Economy of it's own :roll:

It's the participation members that Form the Spine of UN and there is nothign wrong in asking for their help...............they as a member have Group responsibility

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Ahhhh. Then perhaps the much vaunted UN might need to stop flapping their collective yap and degrading their member nations ;)

Works Both ways .............Member countries should also show some responsibility and accept a Majority Decesion ..............and not act uniletarely pon whatever it thinks is right ...........if everybody who has the stick starts doing that the world i am sure will be a mess................... because we all like to think we are on the right side aren't we ? :roll: ...

You get what you give ................if you show respact you get respect ;)

Peace
-=SF_13=-

No.Any Nation that allows it's right and duty to protect it's own interests to be dictated by or "authorized" by the UNSC, or any Multi National Organization, is failing it's citizens.

What certain Organizations and Nations seem to disallow is the fact that every member of the UN is a soverigen Nation. The Nation, it's people and it's interests are paramount to membership in any Multi National.

Hi,

Now this is the problem with Openions ,Everybody has one . ;)

I can answer your post .............but then it will go into a never-ending debate.

Only thing i want to point here you are looking things just From your People's ...your Soverignety ...Prespective. ............Everybody else has it too.

........and if everybody else starts to acts unilateraly well it would be ugly to say the least ...........Demotractic principles do more good than harm ............UN works on that ..

Just because one has a Bigger Stick Dosen't mean it's a Bigger thingy for them ;) :lol:

Your right. I look first from countries point of view. My country is paramount to anything the UN wants.

You are also right in the fact that we will differ in opinion. I will never believe that my country should set aside what is best for it to give the UN, EU or any Multi National Organization a warm fuzzy feeling.

lets face it, if the major countries got thier butts into gear and decided to work together and try to fix problems other countires are having, they probably could.
its a pity genocide isn't really popular and hasbeen dictators are

Back