UAVs

you are kidding right??

No!! I am so sorry that there are not enough information about Iranian UAVs in the world. But,If you watch Iran's military parade ,you can see different versions of UAVs. Even you can search in the internet.Iranians used a Persian name for UAVs.They call them PAHBADZ.If you search in net,I am sure you will find a lot of information.If you search for IRAN's UAVs in Google image section,you can find their pictures.

Last edited:
You will see a day that all the world will look at Arabs,as main losers!!! now,please continue to laugh!! Long-Live non Arabs Countries in mid-east,I mean ALL NON-ARABS countries

Non-Arab countries in the Middle-East....that's not so many is it....?
Iran off course, maybe Turkey and Afghanistan...and Israel.

Are you absolutely sure that you meant exactly what you wrote here? ;-)

That's right!!! we did not down it like you!!! you can guess about it more and more!! But,the reality is that WE have it now and as you told ,we have it even without a scratch!!! It means we have enough Cyber knowledege to capture it or we have a good relationship with U.S!! then think more and more

LOL, yeah right. I won't bother "guessing". I know BS when I see it.

No!! I am so sorry that there are not enough information about Iranian UAVs in the world. But,If you watch Iran's military parade ,you can see different versions of UAVs. Even you can search in the internet.Iranians used a Persian name for UAVs.They call them PAHBADZ.If you search in net,I am sure you will find a lot of information.If you search for IRAN's UAVs in Google image section,you can find their pictures.

Must be pretty risky going to those parades. Didn't you lose your only AWACs plane at the last parade?

I personally like the idea of UAVs, they are freaking cool..... I'm currently a software engineer, but i hope to diversify my programming skills and foray into the area of aerospace tech, probably develop an AI drone command center that could control up to 100 UAVs at a time, so need for any human intervention apart from maintenance and monitoring, that way there will be more alive men for the women lol, anyway, as for me its still a dream for now.

Must be pretty risky going to those parades. Didn't you lose your only AWACs plane at the last parade?

I heard about losing the AWACS, too. They were an old version of Rusian made AWACS told produced for Saadam's Army and in the second Persian Gulf war sent to Iran by Saddam to keep it from attacking of allied forces.This crash may be right,I do not have enough information about it ,but I only told that you can search the Iranian made UAVs images by searching them in Google images.

Non-Arab countries in the Middle-East....that's not so many is it....?
Iran off course, maybe Turkey and Afghanistan...and Israel.

Are you absolutely sure that you meant exactly what you wrote here? ;-)

Yes!!!Look at the names and nationality of all terrorists whom attacked Twin Towers in New york.Look at the list of Al-Qada terrorists,All of them are Arabs!!!

That's right!!! we did not down it like you!!! you can guess about it more and more!! But,the reality is that WE have it now and as you told ,we have it even without a scratch!!! It means we have enough Cyber knowledege to capture it or we have a good relationship with U.S!! then think more and more

I think it was a gift from Microsoft to promote their new flight simulator.:D

Yes!!!Look at the names and nationality of all terrorists whom attacked Twin Towers in New york.Look at the list of Al-Qada terrorists,All of them are Arabs!!!

I can see the point there, but you Persians are not supposed to like Israel...

Back