Do u REALLY think u are smart?????? lol, liar

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
I will give u 100 milbucks if and only IF you tell me ENOUGH about this person:

An Nasir Yusuf

*note, spelling may vary a bit

See, i knew u wont be able too, well good luck, and oh, we can negotiate further on how many milbucks..it might reach a 1000!

well, good luck :)

Hmm..I wont be very hard on u, but u just show me and ill judge :)

Tell what u know and find..and ill be the judge :)

well, good luck. And I urge u not to surrender! Go get em :rambo:

Mr Nasir Yusuf is Director of Fawad Yusuf Securities Company since 1990.He is also owned an Exchange Company. He has been involved in the field of garments for more than three years. 8)

Or perhaps you mean An-Nasir Yusuf (1250-1260) who was one of the Ayyubid Sultans of Damascus?

This name is very common in the muslim world therefore you will have to supply dates to narrow it down. A quick look around you will find characters of the same name from 886AD till 2005AD.

Now either show us the money or leave :lol: This is my best bet!

Salah Ad-din Yusuf Ibn Ayyub (westernized to "Saladin"), also known as Al-malik An-nasir Salah Ad-din Yusuf I, was sultan of Egypt, Palestine, Syria and Yemen, founded the Ayyubid dynasty, and captured Jerusalem from the Christians. He was the most famous Muslim hero and a consummate military tactician.

Saladin was born to a well-off Kurdish family in Tikrit and grew up in Ba'lbek and Damascus. He began his military career by joining the staff of his uncle Asad ad-Din Shirkuh, an important commander. By 1169, at the age of 31, he had been appointed vizier of the Fatimid caliphate in Egypt as well as commander of the Syrian troops there.

In 1171, Saladin abolished the Shi'ite caliphate and proclaimed a return to Sunni Islam in Egypt, whereupon he became that country's sole ruler. In 1187 he took on the Latin Crusader Kingdoms, and on July 4 of that year he scored a resounding victory at the battle of Hattin. On October 2, Jerusalem surrendered. In retaking the city, Saladin and his troops behaved with great civility that contrasted sharply with the bloody actions of the western conquerors eight decades earlier.

However, though Saladin managed to reduce the number of cities held by the Crusaders to three, he failed to capture the coastal fortress of Tyre. Many Christian survivors of the recent battles took refuge there, and it would serve as a rallying point for future Crusader attacks. The recapture of Jerusalem had stunned Christendom, and the result was the launch of a third Crusade.

Over the course of the Third Crusade, Saladin managed to keep the greatest fighters of the West from making any significant advances (including the notable Crusader, Richard the Lionheart). By the time fighting was finished in 1192, the Crusaders held relatively little territory in the Levantine.

But the years of fighting had taken their toll, and Saladin died in 1193. Throughout his life he had displayed a total lack of pretension and was generous with his personal wealth; upon his death his friends discovered he'd left no funds to pay for his burial. Saladin's family would rule as the Ayyubid dynasty until it succumbed to the Mamluks in 1250.

lol, ur funny viking..hmm, good info but guess what..wrong person. This is Saladin. Salah Al Din. He might be An Nasir Slah Ad din Yusuf, but I want An Nasir Yusuf. Lived in the 1200's and is related to saladin. But thats a good one sunb...A true viking spirit...ODEN!!!! :rambo:

dont give up people! moneys waitin 8)

An Nasir Yusuf - the one who fled Damascus towards Gaza and left the city behind unprotected when the Mongols attacked in 1260? He is also seen on coins from that period of time.

My best shot - I've spent the entire day on this so you better give me right or grant me a free lager :lol:

I can see ur viking spirit thor. I must say rather interesting. Consistent, fierce, wise, brave and most of all..does not surrender. 8)

hmm u know am exagirating lol, let me see..he feld yeah. But I must say that that info is little but hey every thousand mile trip begins with one step. For that info i will surely give u some bucks to keep ya going. U know, u have to refule the car when the fuel is over 8) :rambo:

What does "give up" mean? Speaking for myself I've doing research on the subject and have dived deep into Islamic history but the problem is that there is very little information on this person in the texts available.

Hey come on guys, let us solve this puzzle! 8)

Are we talking about Al Malek An-Nasir Yusuf 1236-1260 Emir of Aleppo from the Ayyubid Dynasty in Aleppo

Corocotta said:
Are we talking about Al Malek An-Nasir Yusuf 1236-1260 Emir of Aleppo from the Ayyubid Dynasty in Aleppo

I do not know what MightyMcBeth wants really, but so far I believe we are in Damascus in the year 1260 - but I cannot find any information on what did happen there... Do you know?

I also found a An-Nasir Yusuf in Spain, also in those years, but the spelling is a bit different. He fought in the Battle of Navas de Tolosa (and he lost) :rambo:

Give us a clue MightyMcBeth!

LoL , okay okay okay.. glad to see some people :)

well yes. I mean that king or sultan (malik(sp)=king in arabic) .
He ruled Aleppo and Damascus, and it was in the 1200's. Dont think its the Spanish amigo lol..

Keep going! 8) :rambo:

Back