Twins Unwittingly Got Married in Britain

I'm trying to figure out if this thread encourages me to call my step-sister or serves as a warning that family ain't for... errrr, never mind :mrgreen:

This is funny as hell. I have nothing to say for I wouldn't know, all my relatives aren't that attractive and I'm not south of the Mason Dixon Line.
;-)

Just wanted to bring this topic back into view of other people, instead of being buried in the pages. We should put this into the jokes section too. :lol::peace:

My gosh that's a terrible, terrible coinsedence. Something out of a science fiction book I'd say. No wonder they got along so well, lol...

Well I wouldn't say that, Cdt, Matteo. About getting along so well. I HATE my siblings. :D But they are twins............that might make a difference, I suppose. Its still just icky no matter how you look at it. :sick:

No its not!!!!!! Its icky!!!!!!!

Okay, its kind of funny. In a sick, twisted sort of way. :)

I say if they really want to, let em. Who cares? It's always people who think that their way is the right way and ruin things for others. Like people with blindness, there's always someone trying to find out what causes it and how to cure it. What if the person is fine with it and would rather be that way? i just say, let em live their own live the way they want.

The problem is birth defects. I am sure some people can be direct relations and have perfectly healthy children. On the other hand there are those that have deformed children. Would you want to risk it?

Back