Trust ? - Page 2




 
--
Boots
 
February 14th, 2015  
brinktk
 
 
I trust Bald Eagles, the colors: red, white, and blue and baseball, and the literal interpretation of the bible...Oh and I also trust apple pie, cheeseburgers, Harley Davidson, and Bill O'reilly!

Anyone who doesn't trust these things is clearly a terrorist, communist, socialist, negroid, Muslim, anti-christ and did I mention terrorist!!! Can I get an AMEN!
February 14th, 2015  
Kesse81
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
I trust Bald Eagles, the colors: red, white, and blue and baseball, and the literal interpretation of the bible...Oh and I also trust apple pie, cheeseburgers, Harley Davidson, and Bill O'reilly!

Anyone who doesn't trust these things is clearly a terrorist, communist, socialist, negroid, Muslim, anti-christ and did I mention terrorist!!! Can I get an AMEN!
"AMEN BROTHER, AND PASS THE MUSTARD..."
February 14th, 2015  
JOC
 
 
It's the Italians that the Girls really like, just being Latin is sufficient.
--
Boots
February 14th, 2015  
JOC
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
I trust Bald Eagles, the colors: red, white, and blue and baseball, and the literal interpretation of the bible...Oh and I also trust apple pie, cheeseburgers, Harley Davidson, and Bill O'reilly!

Anyone who doesn't trust these things is clearly a terrorist, communist, socialist, negroid, Muslim, anti-christ and did I mention terrorist!!! Can I get an AMEN!
1/2 the blacks (negroes) in the US believe in the Bible literally. Rest assured there not in the prisons, gangs or spending time on the street.
February 14th, 2015  
brinktk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
1/2 the blacks (negroes) in the US believe in the Bible literally. Rest assured there not in the prisons, gangs or spending time on the street.
I was being satirical. I suppose if that's where we are going with it then in American prisons 75% of those locked up associated with Christianity and only .02% of those in prison were Atheist/Agnostic. Since a good proportion of the prison system is over represented by the black population one can extrapolate that a large proportion of that population IS ALSO Christian. Oh wait.....they must not be the "true" Christians...
February 14th, 2015  
tetvet
 
I asked Brian Williams what color are Americans ? his reply was any color that sells the News .
February 14th, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
It's the Italians that the Girls really like, just being Latin is sufficient.
The Latinas beg to differ, they really like nice Scandinavian men, I know.......a friend told me so. I don't know, I don't do immoral things...
February 14th, 2015  
Kesse81
 
I'm a tall blond Scandinavian guy and I did a lot of immoral things while I was in the us for a year.

Big hit with the American girls.
February 14th, 2015  
-- Dusty
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Naw, we are the guys with morals.....
I fail to see the relevance of mushrooms to this discussion....

http://thegreatmorel.com/
February 14th, 2015  
Kesse81
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
I fail to see the relevance of mushrooms to this discussion....

http://thegreatmorel.com/
Well, the shape of the fungus seems familiar.
 


Similar Topics
Scandal-hit Vatican says restoring trust will take time
atf trust
N.Korea needs to build trust on nuclear issue-Roh
India, Pakistan agree to boost trade, trust (Reuters)
Poll: GIs, Families Trust Bush Over Kerry