Transformers - Page 4

--

July 18th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm
SPIDER-PIG!
Hehehehehe. I loved that part of the previews. Hahahaha. Does whatever a spider-pig does.
July 18th, 2007  
5.56X45mm

Watch the Simpsons' Movie Trailer..... It will answer your questions about Spider-Pig.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=12995490
July 18th, 2007  
Infern0

Quote:
Watch the Simpsons' Movie Trailer..... It will answer your questions about Spider-Pig.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=12995490

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

brilliant
--
July 18th, 2007  
Damien435

Yes, the Simpsons do bash the government a lot, but they do so in a tasteful, a "we're going to hit everyone equally" sort of way.
July 18th, 2007  
phoenix80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien435
Yes, the Simpsons do bash the government a lot, but they do so in a tasteful, a "we're going to hit everyone equally" sort of way.
It's humor and comedy... no one minds it!
July 18th, 2007  
5.56X45mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix80
It's humor and comedy... no one minds it!
Transformers is a movie about cars that become giant 80 foot tall robots. It's entire idea is from a 1980s Cartoon and Comic Book story.... Sit back and enjoy the film.

If you want to talk about a movie that made the USA look bad. JARHEAD is the movie in my opinion.
July 18th, 2007  
Fox

I can't say about JARHEAD make the America look bad. But IMO, it'd be "Born on the Fourth of July" makes America look bad. (I've been reading all this thread, tho)
July 18th, 2007  
phoenix80

Quote:
Transformers is a movie about cars that become giant 80 foot tall robots. It's entire idea is from a 1980s Cartoon and Comic Book story.... Sit back and enjoy the film.

If you want to talk about a movie that made the USA look bad. JARHEAD is the movie in my opinion.
oh sure...
July 18th, 2007  
mmarsh

"Howard the Duck" made America look bad. The movie was so bad I didn't think we were capable of producing such a stinker. The World has never forgiven us.

Spider-Pig was brilliant, as good as the 'Homer Simpson' song (sung to the tune of the Flintstones intro).
July 18th, 2007  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
I can't say about JARHEAD make the America look bad. But IMO, it'd be "Born on the Fourth of July" makes America look bad. (I've been reading all this thread, tho)
Yeah but "Born on teh Fourth of July" I thought did a good job of showing people what can happen to servicemen once they are seen as "no longer useful" by the government.
I thought that was pretty important and I didn't think there was so much in the way of dishonest propaganda in it. I could be wrong but that's what I thought anyway.