trait in the opposite sex

face mostly and that she has a nice body, then her personality and i agree with the guy who said, "mmmm legs." jesus h fricking christ. :lol:

Hmm.. God, there is so much to pick from. :p

But first of all it's personality, then.. Oh! I got it! What a guy need to have is personality and most important of all: Confidence.

Alot of guys lack of confidence and some of you say that a women should be able to say yes.

Well, I've got news for you, alot of guys has to understand that when a woman loves the man she does it whole-hearted and even if the guy isn't perfect (because that would be boring) she will still always see the guy as her own hero.

At least when it comes to me. So confidence but not bigheaded. :D

Good with kids! If a guy beats up on little kids, that just isn't cool. Seeing someone who likes kids as much as I do is really important.

Feet, ass, head! Oh no, wait, that's my favorite trait in a proper PLF.

I gotta go with eyes, intelligence and confidence in herself as a woman on this one. Oh yeah, and cooking skills.

I'm going with eyes, legs, personality, ability to carry on a conversation, intelligence, confidence, athletic/slim body, and, most importantly, loving me for me.

Intelligence is a key factor in anybody. Other than that I like the girl to have darker hair, like mine. I would want her to be a republican, but not over religious. A nice set of smooth legs wouldn't hurt and maybe an interest in Politics would be nice. :D

LeEnfield

LeEnfield said:
the ability to say yes

I've been thinking about this post for like ages and I don't seem to get it. It problaby is because I'm blonde, but doesn't girls/women have easier to say yes more then no? Or which situation are we talking about here? I know this is pretty off topic but I spent the whole night before I went to sleep to understand it.. So help out this poor little girl here.

Has to be beautiful, intelligent, great body, personality, and self-respect(because personally I dont want to have sex the first night :)). And yes I date someone with all those traits!8)

5.56X45mm said:
Must have a great pair of ****

Also, neatly trimmed *****

And lastly, a great ***** for good ****

You know what Luis, we start to agree more and more on different topics!

Back