Training Forum?

ozmilman

Sorry if this has already been suggested or i was dumb enough not to look harder for something like it before i wrote this but...

I've noticed some people asking about training regimes in the "Joining the Military" section. Perhaps a section could be set up on training for the military/the type of training done in the mil/scientific training/how to be a better soldier physically etc etc... I have an interest in this also because i'm about to apply for the army and i'm wondering what life's like in basic training and whether my kickboxing experience will help.

It's probably not the best idea but maybe u could come up with something like it but only better. Sorry if it's a lame idea, i just thought a lot of peeps might benefit from it.

Rich.

The suggestion is good, but I think that the "joining the military" forum should be enough for now..
But I may split it later if we get enough posts like that.. :)

yeah that is a good suggestion. and if it is at all possible.. when and if we ge tthat section to have all the other posts moved tot hat section

Yes, if I make a new section like that all of the threads that fits in there will be moved.

you take good care of us Redleg you should consider taking a leadership position in the forum you motivator you!!! :lol: 8) :D

Back