Time Spent Polishing Stuff

--
Boots

March 13th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Topic: Time Spent Polishing Stuff

I was polishing my alto saxophone for 3 hours. So can u tell me what was the longest time u spent polishing something?
March 13th, 2004  
samirine

At one time or total? Because there is no way on earth I could tell you how many hours I've put into polishing things military and civilian related.

Most recently I put oh... I dunno must have been 4.5 straight hours wait no, make that 6 if you count stripping 'em first, into my new low-quarters, but that was several months ago... now they only need the 10 min spit-shine!
March 13th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
At one time or total?
At one time. God knows how much time i spent polishing things from cars to shoes.
--
Boots
March 13th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

If you count rust removing I've spent a couple of hours on a particulary large sword.
May 2nd, 2004  
silent driller

>10 minutes for a brush shine and maybe 15-20 for a spitshine. It depends on the event.
May 2nd, 2004  
silent driller

'xcuse me- <10...
May 2nd, 2004  
C/CPO

shined ma shoes for commissioning each shoe for bout 45 minutes. belt buckle 15 minutes. For a regular inspection 20 minutes for each item. Overall who knows how much time ive spent.
May 6th, 2004  
Mark Conley

as a punishment tour...

I had to polish all of the dormitory door brass kick plates in my basic military training squadrons building at lackland..started on a saturday morning at 0800 hours and ended at 2200 hours that night...lets say 12 hours of non-stop brasso banging fun. (Lunch and Dinner were allowed...thank God)

Of course...they had to have a T.I. watch me...so we were both punished...
May 7th, 2004  
Italian Guy

A real man must always keep hiself and his environment superclean. Those stories about real men wallowing in the mud are just crap.
May 7th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

I have never really spent much time polishing any thing but i suppose i will be spending a lot of time in the future considering i am joining the military