Time For A Real Change

--

March 30th, 2010  
OohRa

Topic: Time For A Real Change

Hi Everyone,

I am a retired and proud US citizen, but I am very concerned about all of the corrupt politics. It rips me apart to think of our courageous and patriot men and women in combat who are putting their lives on the line to protect our freedoms, while at the same the elites and the politicians are trying to take them away. That is why it is time to uinte for real change in this great land.

I was recently pleased to read that the United States is facing regime change as a result of the nation's imminent bankruptcy, according to high level CIA sources in Washington and also senior MI6 sources.

The information reaching us is that all the State governments except Florida, Washington and California are backing a return to constitutional law.

The Pentagon is also on the program with people like General's Schwarskopf and Stubblemeyer leading the patriotic forces.

The challenges this nation and these great leaders face is unlike any in our history, and it is time to support their freedom initiatives and unite for real change back to our constitutional heritage. OohRa.
March 30th, 2010  
Sevens

Welcome.....
March 31st, 2010  
Team Infidel

welcome....
--
March 31st, 2010  
AFSteliga

Welcome...
March 31st, 2010  
Czin

Welcome..
April 1st, 2010  
Cne C

Welcome.....
April 1st, 2010  
Czin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cne C
Welcome.....
You were supposed to use only one period. If you look closely each poster uses less periods than the last.
April 1st, 2010  
wolfen

Welcome to IMF... . . . ...
April 2nd, 2010  
>*CrAzY*<

Welcome to the Forums .
April 3rd, 2010  
MSG Glenn

You can probably take WI off your list. Our Dem liberal governor won't allow our AG to file a suit with the Feds.