A Thread about... NOTHING! - Page 101

--
Boots

March 19th, 2008  
Sevens

Oooooooooh, me, too!!!!!!!!! Hockey rocks!!!!!!!!!
March 20th, 2008  
bigcanada813

Yay for hockey people!!!
March 20th, 2008  
The Other Guy

Go Red Wings!
--
Boots
March 22nd, 2008  
bigcanada813

yeah, wings ok, but the team you have to watch is the almight DUCKS!!!
March 22nd, 2008  
The Other Guy

I hate the ducks... not as much as I hate Colorado, but still a lot...
March 22nd, 2008  
wolfen

I coached a little league Baseball team once with a 12 year old girl as my pitcher, the other teams came up to bat, saw Ashley , laughed and said "look they have a GIRL pitching" After the first pitch she threw crossed the plate at 69mph, they all shut up and stated whimpering Needless to say we won that game 14 to 2. Ashley wasn't allowed to pitch anymore games by the league after that game against their #1 all start team so I made her short stoop Best move I ever made. Imagine if you can a 12 year old girl that can cover short, third, and second while still getting the ball to the first baseman's glove all at the same time Oh yea I still talk to her, shes 16 now and is playing softball for her school so far their 4 and 0
March 23rd, 2008  
The Other Guy

I played with a girl when I was 11, and she led the all-star league in RBIs... batting leadoff.
March 23rd, 2008  
Fox

Should I yell at the Jevhoah's Witness at my doormat "Allah Akbar" in my arabic dress, that ought to keep them away from my door for like months.
March 23rd, 2008  
The Other Guy

or they'll come back with the police to deport you...
March 23rd, 2008  
Fox

What have I done to the Jevhoah's Witness? Does the yelling or word, Allah, offense to them?